Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Artisans through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th, +2 Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Artisans Job on or before 30.09.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Vacancy Name : Artisans
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 200 Post
Salary : Rs.11,000 -23,000/- p.m
Job Location : Tiruchirappalli
Last Date to Apply for this job : 30.09.2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) , Tiruchirappalli – 620014
Detail of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Artisans Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Fitter||150||10th, +2 Class||The selected candidates will initially work as Temporary Employees (Artisans) for a period of one year. During the period of one year they will be paid a consolidated wage of Rs.11,000/- p.m. In addition, they will be entitled for free medical benefits for self and dependent family members as per Company Rules and will also be eligible for subsidised company accommodation, if available.||27 Years|
|Welder||50||On successful completion of this period, they will be absorbed in the regular establishment as ARTISAN GRADE-IV and placed at the minimum of the scale of pay of Rs.11700-23000/- with applicable allowances such as Dearness Allowance, perks at 46% of Basic pay, HRA and other benefits viz., Uniform, Leave, CPF, Gratuity, Group Insurance, Group Accident Insurance etc. At the end of one year period, an absorption test comprising of written test, Skill test and interview will be conducted. The absorption in the regular establishment will be based on review of their performance/ behavior / suitability to remain in the services of the Organization as assessed by the Committee constituted for this purpose.||27 Years|
Selection Procedure for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) – Artisans Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09.2015.
- All eligible candidates shall be invited for an objective type Written Test to be conducted at Tiruchirappalli, details of which shall be communicated in the candidate’s call letters to be downloaded from http://careers.bhel.in. The Question paper will be tri-lingual in English/Tamil/Hindi languages. No separate intimation will be sent to the candidates by post.
- On the basis of merit of Written Test marks, candidates shall then be invited for Personal Interview in the ratio of 1:3 to the number of vacancies. For applying the above ratio, initially, all General candidates of each trade, along with such reserved category candidates of that trade, who do not avail any relaxation, shall be grouped together and then arranged in descending order of written test marks and candidates shall be called for interview in the ratio of 1: 3 in UR category.
- After this, candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ST categories who do not avail any relaxation and who are not shortlisted for interview as UR, shall be regrouped with their respective categories for further consideration under their respective reserved categories and then candidates shortlisted for interview in the ratio of 1:3 separately for each category in order of merit of Written Test marks.
- Later on, at the time of final selection after the Personal Interviews, the same method shall be followed for all those reserved category candidates considered thus far under UR category.
- Final selection panels shall be prepared by assigning a weightage of 75% for written test marks and 25% to Interview marks.
- All eligible Ex-Serviceman candidates who possess the pass certificate of NTC/NAC or equivalent (% of marks not mandatory) in the relevant trade shall be called for written test.
- No Travelling Allowance is payable to the candidates for attending the Written Test. Candidates shortlisted for the Interview will be reimbursed 2nd class to and fro train fare from the starting station or the mailing address whichever is nearer to the place of interview and back by the shortest route on production of proof of journey, as per rules. However, at the time of Interview if it is found that the candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, he will neither be allowed for the Interview nor paid any Travelling Allowance.
How to apply for Artisans Vacancy in Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) :
- The candidates are advised to ensure while applying that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other requirements and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or does not comply with other requirements and/or he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature is liable to be rejected. If any of the above shortcomings is/are detected, even after appointment, the candidate will be liable for suitable actions including termination without any notice and prosecution.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category but not covered under ‘Non-Creamy Layer’ are not entitled to OBC reservation. As such, they should indicate their category as ‘GENERAL’ only.
- Candidates are advised to possess a valid e-mail ID, which is to be entered in the on-line Application Form. They are also advised to retain this e-mail ID active for at least next One Year as any important intimation to the candidates shall be provided by BHEL through e-mail ONLY.
- Candidates are advised to be cautious while filling the application form online about accuracy and correctness of the information. They may crosscheck the information furnished in the application form before finally submitting the same as no correction would be possible later. In case candidates are desirous of changing any detail in their application form, they are required to submit a fresh application with the necessary correction. The acknowledgement slip for this fresh application may be printed and sent to us along with required challan copy and certificates (if applicable).
- BHEL reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge the recruitment process, if the need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason therefore.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/ or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Tiruchirappalli and the Courts / Tribunals/ Forums at Tiruchirappalli alone shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction.
- Candidates presently employed in Central/ State Government, Autonomous bodies, PSUs may apply through ‘Proper channel’ or submit ‘No-Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview from their employer, if they qualify for the personal interview.
- Dependants of deceased BHEL employees may refer to Compassionate Consideration link for all relevant details.
- Candidates shall send the Acknowledgement Slips along with the following applicable enclosures: o Challan (BHEL copy) for having paid the application fee wherever applicable o Caste Certificate (SC / ST / OBC-Non creamy layer) o Medical Certificate issued by the Medical Board (Physically Challenged candidates only) o Discharge and trade proficiency certificates (Ex-Servicemen only) o Letter issued by the Directorate General of Employment and Training (All India Apprentices Competitions – Best Apprentice and Runner up Apprentice) – if applicable o Domicile certificate (J&K Candidates only) You are advised in advance, to ensure having the above documents in original at the time of Personal Interview, if shortlisted.
- BHEL recruitment website http://careers.bhel.in will provide necessary details regarding examination schedule /admit card/interview call letters/ fee/how to apply /general instructions/important dates / FAQs etc. No separate admit cards/ Interview call letters shall be sent to the candidate by post. The responsibility of downloading and printing of admit card / Interview call letter shall be that of the candidate.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30.09.2015