Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Engineer Trainee through recruitment notification – Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT.NO.03/2015. Candidates who have completed B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Engineer Trainee on or before 01/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Vacancy Name :Engineer Trainee
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 200 Posts
Salary : Rs.20,600-50,500/-pm
Job Location : Tamil Nadu
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 01/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Sr.DGM (HRM), Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd. Boiler Auxiliaries Plant, Indira Gandhi Industrial Complex, Ranipet-632 401, Tamil Nadu
Detail Of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Engineer Trainee Recruitment:
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) was incorporated in 1964 under the Indian Companies Act, 1956. BHEL, a Schedule- ‘A’ Maharatna CPSE, is today the largest engineering enterprise of its kind in India. BHEL caters to the needs of core sectors like Power, Transmission, Industry, Transportation (including Railways), Defence, and various industries like Petrochemicals, Petroleum, Steel, Cement, Fertilizers etc. It has 17 Manufacturing plants, 8 Service centers and 4 Power Sector regional centers besides a large number of regional offices and project sites spread all over India. The company has its footprint in more than 70 countries all over the world and has achieved a net profit of Rs 1314 Crores and turnover of Rs 30806 Crores in 2014-15. BHEL offers a challenging and rewarding career to young and dynamic graduates in the disciplines of Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics and Metallurgical Engineering to contribute towards Nation building in the fields of Power, Industry, Transmission, Transportation and Non-conventional Energy.
- Position – Engineer Trainee
- Requirement – 200 Nos.
- Educational Qualifications: Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology or Five year integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree programme in Engineering or Technology in the disciplines of Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics or Metallurgical Engineering from a recognized Indian University/ Institute
- Upper Age Limit (years) (as on 01/09/2015) : 27 Years (Candidates born before 01/09/1988 are not eligible to apply) 29 years for candidates having two years’ full time Post Graduate in Engineering or Business Administration/ Management
- Job Specifications Departmental candidates having a Bachelor’s Degree in any branch of the Engineering, who are desirous of applying, may take the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering -2016 in any one of the Engineering disciplines advertised by BHEL i.e. Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics or Metallurgy in order to be considered for Engineer Trainee post. Departmental candidates, who have AMIE qualification shall also be considered. They will be required to take the GATE 2016 examination as for outside candidates. Engineering Degrees acquired through distance education mode shall not be accepted.
- Upper Age Limit There is no upper age limit for Departmental candidates.
- Eligibility Departmental candidates should have served the company for a minimum of one year, after training/ regularization in the grade to which they have been recruited. For this purpose, they will be treated as eligible in case they fulfil the eligibility as on last date for submission of On-line application. Departmental Candidates would also be required to apply on-line and send the prescribed documents along with Acknowledgement Slip ‘Through Proper Channel’.
- TRAINING & EMOLUMENTS: Candidates joining BHEL as Engineer Trainees will undergo training for one year. During training period, basic pay of Rs 20600/- in the scale of pay of Rs 20600-46500/- will be paid. After successful completion of training, the trainees will be absorbed as Engineers in the scale of pay of Rs 24900- 50500/- with a basic pay of Rs 24900/- Besides Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance (Currently 102.6% of Basic Pay), Perks and other Allowances (46% of Basic Pay) and benefits such as Leave, Leave Encashment, Medical facilities for self and dependent family members, Provident Fund, Gratuity, Performance Related Pay, Uniform, Subsidized Canteen Facilities, Company’s accommodation or HRA etc. will be admissible as per Company Rules as applicable from time to time. The approximate CTC is Rs 8.0 Lakhs per annum as Engineer Trainees.
Selection Procedure For Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) – Engineer Trainee Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01/10/2015
- Candidates interested in joining BHEL as Engineer Trainee will have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) – 2016. Based on the GATE-2016 Marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for Interview in order of merit in the ratio of 1:3 to the number of vacancies in each discipline and Category. Physically Challenged candidates will be accorded upto 20 % relaxation below the cut-off marks in their respective categories for being shortlisted for interview. Please note that GATE Scores of 2016 will only be valid. For shortlisting for interview as per 1:3 ratio, initially, all UR candidates of each discipline of Engineering along with such reserved category (i.e. OBC, SC, ST) candidates of that discipline, who do not avail any relaxation, will be grouped together and then arranged in descending order of merit of GATE-2016 marks (marks out of 100) and candidates shall be called for interview in the ratio of 1: 3 in UR category. After this, candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ST categories, who are not shortlisted for interview
under UR category, shall be regrouped with their respective categories for further consideration and candidates will be called for interview in prescribed ratio of 1:3 in their respective categories All the candidates obtaining same cut-off marks in respective groups shall also be called for interviews. The final merit list shall be prepared on the basis of 75% weightage to Written Test (GATE- 2016) Score & 25% weightage to Interview Stage.
- Candidates should be able to furnish their Final Year Mark sheets at the time of Interview. 2. Candidates presently employed in Central/ State Government, Autonomous bodies, PSUs may apply through ‘Proper channel’ or submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview from their employer, if they are invited for interview.
- Furnishing of wrong / false information will be a disqualification & BHEL will not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such wrong / false information. Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage during the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or candidate is not fulfilling the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- The admission of candidates at all stages of selection process will be provisional and is subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of unique acknowledgement number / Interview call letter to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by BHEL. BHEL takes up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents only once the candidate has been invited for interview.
- Candidates are advised to possess a valid e-mail ID, which is to be entered in the on-line Application Form. They are also advised to retain this e-mail ID active for atleast one year as any important intimation to the candidates shall be provided by BHEL through e-mail. They are further requested to check regularly their e-mail for any communication from BHEL in this regard.
- BHEL recruitment website http://careers.bhel.in will provide necessary details regarding, how to apply /important dates / Interview call letters etc. The responsibility of downloading and printing of Interview call letter shall be that of the candidate. No separate Interview call letters shall be sent to the candidate by post. Candidates are advised to visit the website http://careers.bhel.in regularly for updates.
- Milestones Schedule date For GATE 2016 On-line submission of applications commences 1st September, 2015
- Closing of On-line Submission of application 1st October, 2015 For BHEL – Engineer Trainee Position On-line submission of applications commences 4th January, 2016 at 10: 00 AM Closing of On-line Submission of application 1 st February, 2016 at 5:00 PM
- Last date for receipt of copy of Acknowledgement. Slip at BHEL 8th February, 2016 (15th February, 2016 – for candidates in North East and far flung areas)
How To Apply For Engineer Trainee Vacancy in Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL):
- Application for the Engineer Trainee position is a two stage process:
- Applying for Gate – 2016 Examination – Application process underway.
- Applying to BHEL – Application window opens on 4th January, 2016. Candidates who wish to apply for the position of Engineer Trainee in BHEL will be required to take the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering – 2016 (GATE-2016). Candidates will then have to separately apply on-line to BHEL for which BHEL recruitment website http://careers.bhel.in/ will be activated from 4 th January, 2016 to 1 st February, 2016. In BHEL’s on-line application, candidates will have to furnish their GATE-2016 registration Number which will be available on GATE-2016 Admit Card.
- APPLYING FOR GATE-2016 Examination: For detailed information on GATE- 2016 and on-line submission of application for GATE- 2016, interested candidates may log on to: http://www.gate.iitsc.ac.in/gate2016/ or Websites of following IITs: – Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras and Roorkee. Candidates should fill-in and submit the GATE-2016 application form as instructed by the GATE authorities and wait for the admit card to get the GATE-2016 registration number. On receipt of GATE registration number, candidates need to apply to BHEL online only. For this purpose link will be made available from 4th January, 2016 onwards at http://careers.bhel.in For the vacancies in the disciplines of Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Metallurgical Engineering advertised by BHEL, the GATE-2016 exam is scheduled between 30th January to 7th February 2016. However candidates are advised to visit GATE-2016 website for any changes. BHEL has no role in case of any changes in GATE-2016 schedules.
- APPLYING FOR BHEL: 1. Detailed Instructions to Candidates regarding the application process to BHEL shall be hosted on our recruitment the website http://careers.bhel.in/, from 4th January, 2016 onwards, i.e the starting date for online applications to BHEL. BHEL, will not be responsible, if candidates fill up their details wrongly. 2. Only those candidates who have applied for appearing in GATE-2016 in the relevant Engineering discipline as advertised by BHEL should apply. Candidates should also be meeting other eligibility criteria as mentioned in our recruitment website http://careers.bhel.in/ 3. The candidates belonging to General and OBC categories are required to make a payment of Rs. 250/- as non-refundable processing fee. This fee can be paid in any of the branches of State Bank of India across the country, to “Power Jyoti A/c 31170378124” only through the challan hosted on the BHEL Recruitment website. The triplicate challan (1st copy – Applicant’s copy, 2nd copy- BHEL copy, 3rd copy – Bank copy) for payment fees will be available to be downloaded on our website http://careers.bhel.in starting from 4 th January, 2016 onwards. The Journal No. given by the bank on payment of fee needs to be filled in the online application form and the challan copy of BHEL needs to be attached with Acknowledgement Slip and sent to BHEL, BAP, Ranipet. (Address given below). SC/ST/PH and Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from payment of this fee. Full details regarding payment of Fees will be hosted on our recruitment website, from 4th January, 2016 onwards, i.e the starting date for online applications to BHEL.
- The candidates will be required to submit their application ONLINE only. Online Applications to BHEL shall commence from 4th January, 2016 onwards and closing date is 1st February, 2016.
- On submission of online application, the system will generate an Acknowledge Slip having Unique Acknowledgement No.
- Candidate should take a print out of the Acknowledge Slip and affix a copy of the photograph used for GATE-2016, sign at the space provided and send it to: Sr.DGM (HRM), Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd. Boiler Auxiliaries Plant, Indira Gandhi Industrial Complex, Ranipet-632 401, Tamil Nadu
- PH Candidates, who wish to apply for the Special Recruitment Drive, being conducted separately by BHEL and are also desirous of applying against the current Engineer Trainees selection shall be required to apply for both separately even though the same GATE 2016 scores are being used in these selections.
- Candidates are advised to retain extra copies of passport size photograph used for GATE- 2016 application as these will be required to be produced during BHEL Selection process.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 01/10/2015
Reference: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT.NO.03/2015