Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Supervisor Trainee through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed B.Com can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Supervisor Trainee Job on or before 31st July, 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Vacancy Name : Supervisor Trainee
Educational Qualification : B.Com
Total No of Vacancy : 50 Post
Salary : Rs.12,300-30,500/- p.m
Job Location : Bengaluru
Last Date to Apply for this job : 31st July, 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : The AGM (HR) BHEL Electro Porcelains Division, Prof. C.N.R. Rao Circle, Opp. Indian Institute of Science, Malleswaram Bengaluru – 560012
Detail of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Supervisor Trainee Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Supervisor Trainee||50||Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce from a recognized Indian University / Institute *||The Selected Candidates will be placed in the scale of pay of ` 12300-26000/- at a basic pay of ` 12300/- during one year training. After successful completion of training, the candidates shall be considered for absorption as Assistant Officer Gr.II in the scale of pay of ` 12400-30500/- For the above posts, besides Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, Perks and other Allowances and benefits such as leave, leave Encashment, Medical facilities for self and dependent family members, Provident Fund, Gratuity, Plant Performance Payment / Special Incentive, Uniform, Subsidized Canteen Facitilities, Company’s accommodation or HRA etc. will be admissible as per Company Rules as applicable from time to time. The approximate CTC would be ` 6.3 lakhs/annum during the training period.||27 Years (Candidates born before 01/07/1988 are not eligible to apply)|
Selection Procedure for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) – Supervisor Trainee Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31st July, 2015.
- Selection process will consist of Written Test and Personal Interview.
- All prima facie eligible candidates will be invited for written test at their own expense. The Written Test papers will be objective type in nature and will be bilingual i.e. in Hindi & English. Candidates shortlisted based on the written test scores will be called for interview in the ratio of 1:3 to the category wise number of vacancies i.e. SC, ST, OBC, UR.
- For applying the above ratio, initially, all General candidates along with such reserved category candidates (SC/ST/OBC), who do not avail any relaxation, shall be grouped together and then arranged in descending order of written test marks and candidates shall be called for interview in the ratio of 1: 3 in UR category.
- After this, candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ST categories who do not avail any relaxation and who are not shortlisted for interview as UR, shall be regrouped with their respective categories for further consideration under their respective reserved categories and then candidates shall be shortlisted for interview in the ratio of 1:3 to the number of vacancies separately for each category in order of merit of Written Test marks.
- Later on, at the time of final selection after the Personal Interviews, the same method shall be followed for all those reserved category candidates considered thus far under UR category.
- The final merit list shall be prepared on the basis of 75% weightage to Written Test Score & 25% weightage to Interview.
- Physically Challenged candidates will be accorded up to 20% relaxation below the cut-off marks in their respective categories for being shortlisted for interview.
How to apply for Supervisor Trainee Vacancy in Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) :
- STEP 1: For General Candidates / OBC (NonCreamy Layer) Candidates Note: SC/ST/PH/ExServicemen candidates are exempted from payment of processing fee. Download the Triplicate SBI Challan copy and fill the required details. The challan has three parts: An Applicant’s copy BHEL copy Bank copy After filling the details in the above challan, it has to be deposited with the processing fee of ` 300/- at any of the SBI branches across the country, to BHEL, Power Jyoti A/c No. 30858786786 through challan. It may be ensured that the Banker’s Seal / Signature of the signing authority are available on the challan. On deposit of processing fee through challan, SBI will allot a unique Journal no. which is to be mentioned in the on-line application form.
- STEP 2: (For all candidates) All eligible candidates are required to fill in the ONLINE application form. Before online submission, Gen/OBC candidates should have paid the fees and should have the Journal No. given by the Bank as the same would be required to be filled in the application form. SC / ST, OBC, Physically Challenged, J&K Domiciled candidates and Ex-Servicemen should carefully fill up the respective columns, since these details will not be allowed to be changed later and they will have to send their valid category certificates along with acknowledgement slip.
- STEP 3: (For all candidates) After submitting the application ONLINE, a unique Acknowledgement Number will be allotted to the candidate and he/she will then be required to download two copies of the acknowledgement slip. The following documents are to be sent along with the downloaded acknowledgement slip: Acknowledgement Slip, duly signed by the applicant and with his/her recent photograph pasted on the slip BHEL Challan copy Category (SC/ST/OBC) certificate, if applicable PH certificate, if applicable Self-certificate by Dependant of Deceased Employee (if applicable) Ex-Servicemen documents (if applicable) Ex-Servicemen Degree certificate (if applicable) J & K domicile certificate documents (if claiming age relaxation on account of J & K Domicile ) The above documents should be sent to the following address: The AGM (HR) BHEL Electro Porcelains Division, Prof. C.N.R. Rao Circle, Opp. Indian Institute of Science, Malleswaram Bengaluru – 560012 The Envelope containing the above documents should necessarily be super scribed with the position applied i.e. ‘Application for Supervisor Trainee (Finance), BHEL
- If documents are submitted by hand or ‘Through Courier Service’, the benefit of extended time will not be available regardless of the place of residence of applicant.
- Departmental Candidates (BHEL Employees) should send their application through their HR department.
- Candidates presently employed in Central/ State Government, Autonomous bodies, PSUs may apply through ‘Proper channel’ or submit ‘No-Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview from their employer, if they qualify for personal interview.
- The candidates are advised to retain a copy of acknowledgement slip and challan copy for their future reference.
- All candidates are required to use copies of the same latest photograph, for the entire process of recruitment and selection. Hence, it is advised to keep sufficient number of copies of latest passport size photograph.
- The candidates are advised to ensure while applying that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other requirements and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or does not comply with other requirements and/or he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature is liable to be rejected. If any of the above shortcomings is/are detected, even after appointment, the candidate will be liable for suitable actions including termination without any notice and prosecution.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category but not covered under ‘Non-Creamy Layer’ are not entitled to OBC reservation. As such, they should indicate their category as ‘GENERAL’.
- Candidates are advised to possess a valid e-mail ID, which is to be entered in the on-line Application Form. They are also advised to retain this e-mail ID active for at least next One Year as any important intimation to the candidates shall be provided by BHEL through e-mail ONLY.
- Candidates are advised to be cautious while filling the application form on-line about accuracy and correctness of the information. They may cross-check the information furnished in the application form before finally submitting the same as no correction would be possible later. In case candidates are desirous of changing any detail in their application form, they are required to submit a fresh application with the necessary correction. The acknowledgement slip for this fresh application may be printed and sent to us along with required challan copy and certificates (if applicable).
- BHEL reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge the recruitment process, if the need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason therefore.
- Selected candidates can be posted to any of the Manufacturing Units/ Divisions/ Project Sites etc. of BHEL.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this recruitment and/ or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Delhi and Courts/ Tribunals/ Forums at Delhi only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause/ dispute.
- Candidates presently employed in Central/ State Government, Autonomous bodies, PSUs may apply through ‘Proper channel’ or submit ‘No-Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview from their employer, if they qualify for the personal interview.
- Departmental Candidates (BHEL Employees) should send their application through their HR department.
- Dependants of deceased BHEL employees may refer to Compassionate Consideration link for all relevant details
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31st July, 2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|