Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed BE/ B Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Director on or before 26/03/2015. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Watch this Video on How to Apply for the Post :
||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
|Total No of Vacancy
||Rs.75,000 – 1,00,000/-pm
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), Block No. 14, CGO Complex, PE Bhavan New Delhi – 110003
Detail of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Director Recruitment:
The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is seeking qualified candidates for the post of Director (Engineering Research & Development), Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd., in schedule “A” of the CPSE, the scale of pay of the post being Rs.75,000-100,000/-(revised). A copy of the job description for the post is enclosed.
- COMPANY PROFILE Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) was incorporated under the Indian companies Act, 1956 with the objective to be an Indian Multinational Engineering Enterprise providing total business solutions through quality product, systems and services to core sectors like power, transmission, transport, defence, telecommunications and various industries like petrochemicals, refineries, steel, cement, fertilizers etc. It is a Schedule ‘A’ Navaratna CPSE in Heavy Engineering Sector, under the administrative control of Department of Heavy Industry, Ministry of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises. Its Registered and Corporate offices are at New Delhi. The authorized and paid up capital of the Company were Rs. 2000 crores and Rs. 489.52 crores respectively as on 31.3.2010. The shareholding of the Government of India in the company is 67.72%.
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Director (Engineering, Research and Development) is a member of Board of the Directors and reports to Chairman and Managing Director. He is directly responsible for all technical activities of BHEL including Research and Development, both short term as well as long term. He is also responsible for formulation and implementation of Company’s business plans and strategies and technology upgradation.
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The candidate should have a degree in Engineering from a reputed university/institution. He should have adequate experience in a large organisation of repute in one or more areas of Engineering, Research and Development, Operations/Production, Projects, Construction and Management etc. Experience in modern technology and current developments in the power generation field in India and abroad would be desirable. Minimum qualification is relaxable in the case of internal candidates and Government Officers with relevant and adequate background and experience.
- SCALE OF THE POST : Rs. 75000–100000 (Revised)
- AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy 45 Years – 58 Years
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier
Selection Procedure for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) – Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Director Vacancy in Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) :
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall submit their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure I. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
- CERTIFICATION BY CANDIDATE a) Candidate has to submit his/her willingness for the post at the time of interview itself clearly stating that he/she will join the post, if selected. If any candidate, does not initially give his/her willingness, he/she will not be interviewed. b) If any of the candidates who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, gives his/her unwillingness after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. c) If any candidate gives his/her unwillingness after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. d) In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained. Annexure-I may be downloaded from the website of PESB. Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 26.03.2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003. ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 26/03/2015