Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) invites online application for the recruitment of Graduate/ Diploma Apprentice for Diploma, BE/B.Tech holders
Company name : Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Posts : Graduate/ Diploma Apprentice
Qualification : Diploma, BE/B.Tech
Salary : Rs. 4000-6000/-
No of post : 229
Location : Bhopal
Last date to apply : 24.11.2014
Details of Post :
Graduate/ Diploma Apprentice
BHEL, Bhopal one of the Manufacturing Units of BHEL, a Maharatna Company requires Engineering Graduates (B.E./B.Tech.) and Diploma holders of MP Domicile, to be engaged as Apprentices for a period of 01 year, as per Apprentices Act (Amended) 1986 in the following discipline/ branches:
|3||Computer Science & Application||04||Nil|
|5||Electrical & Electronics Engg.||03||Nil|
|6||Electronics & Tele communication Engg.||13||02|
|12||Modern office Mgmt||Nil||20|
- Qualification : (1) Bachelor?s Degree (B.E./ B.Tech.) in Engineering for Graduate Apprentice in the relevant branch with Minimum aggregate of 70% marks for GEN/OBC and 60% marks for SC/ST/PH from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.(2) Diploma in Engineering/ Office Management for Technician Apprentices in the relevant branch from Institute / University recognized by AICTE. (3) Degree/Diploma acquired from Distance/ Correspondence education system is not eligible for the apprenticeship.
- Note : 1. There will be relaxation in minimum marks for wards of BHEL Employees (son/daughter/spouse). 2. Candidates who have passed B.E./B.Tech./ Diploma before January 2012 are not eligible for Apprentice training. Hence, such candidates need not to apply.3. Candidates having 01 year post qualification experience or undergone Apprentices training for 01 year or more are not eligible to apply as per Apprentices Act.
- Age : 14-25 years
- Rate of Stipend : For Graduate Apprentices – Rs. 6000/- Per Month., For Technician Apprentices – Rs. 4000/- Per Month
How to apply :
Candidate should apply Online latest by 24.11.2014. After submission of online application, copy of online acknowledgement slip along with self-attested copies of documents mentioned below shall be sent to “ Post Box No-35, Post office, Piplani, BHEL Bhopal – 462022(M.P.) ” so that it reaches by 01.12.2014
Important Dates :
|Date for opening of lines for online submission of applications||04.11.2014|
|Date for closing of lines for online submission of applications||24.11.2014|
|Last date of receiving of copy of acknowledgement slip along with Self Attested copies of prescribed documents at address “ Post Box No. 35, Piplani Post Office, BHEL Bhopal- 462022 (M.P.)”||01.12.2014|
- Before a prospective candidate decides to apply online, he/she must visit the websites and/or read detailed advertisement to ensure they are eligible to apply.
- Candidates are advised to possess a valid e-mail ID & Mobile number, which is to be entered in the on-line application form. They are also advised to retain their e-mail ID & Mobile number for six months, as any important information regarding Apprenticeship will be conveyed through same.
- Completion of training will be subject to registration of Apprenticeship by Board of Apprentices Training (BOAT) Mumbai. If due to any reason BOAT refuses registration the Apprenticeship will be terminated and he/she will not be issued with the “Apprenticeship Certificate”. Selected candidates should not join any regular course or work full time/part time (contract) in any organization during the training period.
- If at any stage of training, it is found that candidate has furnished false/ incorrect information or concealed any information, his/her Apprenticeship shall be cancelled and suitable action will be taken as per extent rules.
- In case candidate wants of change/modify any information furnished in the online application, a fresh application with revised data can be submitted online. Resubmission of applications are allowed maximum 3 times only.
- Candidates shall be bound by rules made by BHEL Bhopal for selection process.
- The Management reserves the right to Revise / Reschedule / Cancel / suspend the process without assigning any reasons. The decision of the management shall be final and no appeal shall be entertained.
- Any disputes arising regarding this Apprenticeship will be limited to Bhopal jurisdiction only.
- If there is any variation between the English & Hindi versions of the Advertisement, English version may be treated as authentic.
- For further information candidates may visit our web site regularly.
- Please note that this is an advertisement only for 01 year Apprentices Training and not any job in the Company. BHEL will not offer any employment to any of the candidates and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 24.11.2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From BHEL|
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016