Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) invites online application for the recruitment of Pharmacy Assistant & More Vacancies for Diploma/ B.Sc/ Degree/ B.Sc holders
Company name :Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Posts :Pharmacy Assistant & More Vacancies
Qualification : Diploma/ B.Sc/ Degree/ B.Sc
Salary : Rs.22,050 /- per month
No of Post : 37
Last date to apply : 04-10-2014
Details of Post :
Pharmacy Assistant & More Vacancies
- Name of the Posts:
- Pharmacy Assistant: 05 Posts
- Hospital Lab Technician Assistant: 03 Posts
- OT Technician Assistant: 01 Post
- X-Ray Technician Assistant: 03 Posts
- Nursing Assistant: 25 Posts
- Total No.of Posts: 37
- Age : Candidates age limit should be 32 years as on 01-09-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
- Qualification: Candidates should possess Certificate/ Diploma/ Nursing Degree in Pharmacy/ Lab Tech/ OT/ X-Ray/ B.Sc in Nursing with minimum 60% marks, should be recognized by the State Paramedical Council and Nursing Council of India/ State Nursing Council, experience in relevant field.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.125/- for General & OBC candidates through challan in the BHEL Bhopal – Power Jyoti Account No.30855948540 in favour of M/s
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Bhopal at any State Bank of India branch After depositing the fees the candidate should ensure that bank has allotted a Journal number (Host Trace no.) on the copy of the challan. SC,ST and Physically challenged candidates are exempted from fee.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Pay the fee in any SBI bank through Challan form.
- Scab the copy of photograph in the prescriebd format.
- Log on through the website http://www.bhelbpl.co.in/bplweb_new/careers/index.html.
- Click on the “Paramedical & Nursing Staff (FTA)”.
- Read the instructions carefully before applying online.
- Click on the “New Applicants”.
- Fill all the mandatory details.
- Upload the scanned photograph and details of DD.
- Submit the form and you may get system generated acknowledge number.
- Login by using acknowledge number and date of birth.
- Take 2 printout copies of application form.
- Send a copy of application form along with relevant documents to concerned address.
- Keep a copy of application form for future use.
- All the posts will be Non-Practicing Posts.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post for which they have applied. In case it is found at any stage of the selection process or even after appointment that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information or suppressed any relevant information/material facts or does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, his/her candidature/services are liable for rejection/ termination without notice.
- SC, ST, OBC, Physically Challenged, J&K domiciled candidates and ExServicemen should carefully fill up the respective columns & required documentary proof should be submitted along with the acknowledgement slip.
- In case candidates are desirous of changing any detail in their application form, they may submit a fresh application with the necessary correction. The acknowledgement slip for this fresh application may then be sent to the address mentioned along with required documents again.
- Candidates employed in Govt./Semi-Govt./Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous bodies shall be required to apply through proper channel. However, in the event of difficulty, they may send their application directly and produce the relieving order from their organization in the event of selection..
- Applicants should produce the required Certificates in original in proof of Caste, Qualification, Experience etc, as mentioned under the guidelines at the time of interview failing which their candidatures are liable to be rejected and they will not be allowed to attend the interview.
- BHEL does not take responsibility of attaching the documents or application fee sent separately after the dispatch of the original application form.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/ or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Bhopal and Courts/ Tribunals/ Forums at Bhopal only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause/ dispute.
- Candidates are bound by the existing rules and regulations made for the purposes of selection and to be made in future by BHEL as and when warranted.
- Selected candidates will be posted at BHEL, Bhopal.
- BHEL reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- BHEL reserves the right to reschedule the interview date, venue, etc., depending upon the circumstances and the candidates are bound by the same.
- BHEL reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge the recruitment process, if the need so arises, without issuing any notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- Any important information including Corrigendum/Changes/Updates and information on selected candidates and general instructions during the course of recruitment process shall be made available either through the website or on the e-mail id provided by the candidates. Therefore, candidates may provide a valid e-mail id and keep it active for at least one year, simultaneously tracking the website for updates.
- Applications which are incomplete in any detail, not legible or without all the required enclosures or received after the last date for receipt of applications will be rejected and no correspondence on this will be entertained.
- Candidates will be required to undergo medical examination by the Company‟s Doctor prior to their appointment after due selection.
- No correspondence will be entertained with the candidates not selected for interview.
- Any form of canvassing or bringing extraneous pressure will be a disqualification and will render the candidate ineligible for selection.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.bhelbpl.co.in/bplweb_new/careers/index.html from 13-09-2014 to 04-10-2014 & send their printout copies of application forms along with attested copies of SLC/ HSC Marksheets, Qualification certificates & marksheets, Para- Medical/ Nursing Council registration Certificate, Discharge Certificate for Ex-servicemen, Experience and Training Certificates (as applicable), Caste Certificate ( if applicable), Disability Certificate ( if applicable), Challan form (if applicable) to the Post Box No 35, Post Office – Piplani, Piplani, BHEL, Bhopal, Pin- 462022.
Important dates to remember :
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 13-09-2014.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 04-10-2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 11-10-2014.
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From BHEL||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016