Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) invites online application for the recruitment of Supervisor for Diploma, B,Sc holders
Company name : Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Posts : Supervisor
Qualification : Diploma, B,Sc
Salary : Rs.25,530/-pm
No of post : 01
Location : Uttar Pradesh
Last date to apply : 24.11.2014
Details of Post :
BHEL, India’s premier engineering and manufacturing enterprise provides world-class products and services and caters to core sectors of the Indian e conomy viz., Power Generation and Transmission, Industry, Transportation, Renewable Energy, Defense, etc. The Maharatna PSU has a wide network of 16 Manufacturing Divisions, 4 Power Sector Regional Centers, 8 Service Centers, 15 Regional Offices, 4 Overseas Offices, a subsidiary and large number of project sites spread all over India and abroad. The Company has its footprints in more than 75 countries all over the world and has achieved a net profit of Rs.6615 crores and turnover of Rs. 50156 crores in 2012-13. BHEL Fabrication Plant, Jagdishpur Industrial Area in UP has been set up in 2012 for manufacturing of fabricated parts and assemblies of boiler structures, auto welded components, foundation items, ball mill components, transformer tanks and supporting other BHEL Units
- No of post : 01
- Qualification : Diploma in Engineering or Degree in Science with NDT level – II certification with at least 60 % marks (50 % for SC/ST) in aggregate of all the years / semesters from recognized University/ Institution. The Level–II certificate should be valid for minimum two years at the time of notification.
- Work Experience: Minimum 4 years in NDT in UT, RT, MPI, etc. preferable on ferrous materials.
- Remuneration: Consolidated compensation of Rs.25,530/- for the first year.
- Age limit relaxation: 3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer). 5 years for SC/ST candidates. 10 years for Physically Challenged candidates with Loco motor disability or Hearing Impairment. The definition of Loco motor disability and Hearing Impairment for Physically Challenged candidates is as per ‘The Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act,1995. Reservation and Relaxation for Ex-Servicemen will be as per extant Govt. Rules. 5 years for candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
- Mode of Selection : Selection will be through Personal Interview.
If the number of eligible applicants for a post is in the ratio of up to 1:10 to the number of vacancies, Personal Interviews shall be conducted for all the eligible candidates. However, if the number of eligible applicants for a post is in excess of the ratio of 1:10 to the number of vacancies, the number of candidates will be restricted for Personal Interview on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in Degree/Diploma examination.
General Conditions/ Instructions:
- THE APPOINTMENT IS PURELY ON FIXED TENURE BASIS FOR A PERIOD OF TWO YEARS OR THE COMPLETION OF PROJECT, WHICHEVER IS EARLIER, AND IT IS NOT AGAINST ANY PERMANENT VACANCY. This placement will not entitle any candidate to claim for regular/permanent employment in BHEL in future.
- Candidates should possess the job specifications as on 01.11.2014. If the Level – II certificate lapse during the course of employment, its re-validation shall be obtained by the candidate on his own cost.
- Candidates not having relevant Four year post qualification work experience in areas mentioned under “Experience Requirements” need not apply. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/ Physically Challenged#/Ex-servicemen category should enclose self attested copy of the certificate issued by the Competent Authority to that effect. OBC candidates** are required to submit Other Backward Class Certificate (‘Non-Creamy Layer’) (Certificate in the format as applicable for appointment to posts under Government of India, is to be produced). OBC candidates are also required to furnish a self-undertaking that they belong to OBC (Non Creamy Layer) by filling and signing the self-undertaking provided in the print copy of the submitted online application form.
- Category such as OBC, SC, ST should be carefully filled up in the online application format as this will not be allowed to be changed at a later date. OBC Candidates who do not come under the Non-creamy layer should indicate their Category as General.
- Short listed candidates will be individually informed about the Interview.
- Candidates presently employed in Central government / State government / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies shall normally send their applications through proper channel. However, in the event of difficulty, they may send the application directly and produce the relieving order from their organization in the event of their selection.
- Candidates called for Interview will be reimbursed sleeper class to and fro train fare by the shortest route from their starting station or mailing address whichever is nearer to the place of Interview.
- Applications that are not in conformity with the requirements indicated in this advertisement, incomplete applications without all relevant enclosures as indicated , not accompanied with DD for payment of fee and those received after the last date, will not be entertained.
- Mere conformity to the job requirements will not entitle a candidate, for calling for Interview. Management reserves the right to reject the application without assigning any reason, to change the number of posts, raise the Standard of Specifications to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Interview.
HOW TO APPLY:
The candidate will be required to print the application form with DD and self attested copies of the relevant certificates to “Deputy General Manager (HR), Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, CSU & FP, Jagdishpur Industrial Area, Distt. Amethi, UP”, so as to reach latest by 24.11.2014 (2PM). BHEL is not responsible for any postal loss/ postal delay in receipt of applications. The envelope containing the application form should be super scribed as “Application for Appointment as Project Supervisor on Fixed Tenure Basis”.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 24.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From BHEL|
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017