Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) invites application for the recruitment of Supervisors (Civil) with Diploma holders
Company name : Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Posts : Supervisors (Civil)
Qualification : Diploma
Salary : Rs.23,370/- P.M.
No of Post : 10
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 15.10.2014
Details of Post :
BHEL, India’s premier engineering and manufacturing enterprise provides world-class products and services and caters to core sectors of the Indian Economy, viz., Power Generation and Transmission, Industry, Transportation, Renewable Energy, Defence, etc. The Maharatna PSU has a wide network of 17 Manufacturing Divisions, 4 Power Sector Regional Centers, 8 Service Centers, 15 Regional Offices, 4 Overseas Offices, a subsidiary and large number of project sites spread all over India and abroad. The company has its footprints in more than 70 countries all over the world and has achieved a net profit of Rs.3,228 crores and turnover of Rs.40,366 crores in 2013-14 (provisional figures). (For further information on the Company please visit our Web site: www.bhel.com).
BHEL’s Transmission Business Group of Industry Sector is on the lookout for Supervisors in Civil Engineering Discipline to be engaged on Fixed Tenure Basis for its TBG Project Sites located in various parts of the Country.They will be engaged for a period of two years or completion of the Site, whichever is earlier.
|RESERVATIONS & RELAXATIONS|
a.The reservation of vacancies for various categories is as under:–
The above number of reserved vacancies may vary in accordance with the Govt. Directives in this regard in the event of any change in the number of vacancies on further assessment of actual requirement.
(*) Vacancies reserved for OBC category is meant only for those coming under ‘non-creamy layer’. The OBC candidates who do not belong to Non Creamy Layer should indicate their category as General only.
b. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC category candidates and 10 years for Physically Challenged persons and also to Ex-servicemen as per Government Directives. Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for the candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989.
Selection Process :
- If the number of eligible applicants is in the ratio of up to 1:10 to the number of vacancies, Personal Interviews shall be conducted for all the eligible candidates. However, if the number of eligible applicants is in excess of the ratio of 1:10 to the number of vacancies, the number of candidates will be restricted for Personal Interview on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in Diploma examination.
- Interviews for the shortlisted candidates will be conducted at Delhi and Chennai/Trichy. Candidates called for interview will be reimbursed to and fro second class sleeper train fare from the mailing address or the starting station, whichever is nearer to the place of Interview by the shortest route, on production of proof of journey.
- Candidates should enclose self attested copies for proof of date of birth, mark sheets of all semesters / consolidated mark sheet for Diploma qualifications and Diploma Certificate, Caste/Community Certificates and Experience certificates.
- The posts are purely temporary in nature and offered on Fixed Tenure Basis for a maximum period of two years or completion of the Site whichever is earlier and it is not against any permanent vacancy. This placement will not entitle any candidate to claim for regular/permanent employment in BHEL in future.
- Mere conformity to the job requirement will not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Management reserves the right to reject the application without assigning any reason and to raise the standard of specifications to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview. The recruitment process can be cancelled / suspended / terminated without assigning any reasons. The decision of the management will be final and no appeal will be entertained.
- Candidates employed in Govt./Semi-Govt./Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel or produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview. However, in the event of difficulty, they may send the application directly and produce the relieving order from their Organisation in the event of selection.
- A non -refundable fee of Rs.100/- (Rs. One Hundred only) is payable by the General/OBC candidates. The fee can be paid in any of the branches of State Bank of India, into Power Jothi A/C no. 30796267034 at SBI-HE, Kailasapuram (code no.01363)help. The tripilicate challan for payment of fee of Rs.100/- may be downloaded from the website (click here for challan) . The journal given by the bank on payment of fee needs to be entered in the application form. The challan copy wherever applicable (BHEL copy only),needs to be attached with the Application and sent to BHEL along with other documents .No other mode of payment i.e., Demand Draft, Money order,Postal order, Cheque etc., is acceptable.Candidates belonging to SC/ST categories and Physically Challenged candidates are exempted from paying the fee.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Physically Challenged / Ex-servicemen category should enclose copy of the certificate issued by the competent authority to that effect. OBC (Non-creamy layer) candidates are also required to submit a self undertaking to that effect (click here for self undertaking).
- BHEL does not take responsibility of attaching the documents or application fee sent separately after the dispatch of the original application form.
- Applications that are not in conformity with the requirements indicated in this advertisement, incomplete applications and those received after the last date and also, applications not accompanied with requisite challan will not be entertained.
- Applicants should have sound health. Before joining selected candidates will have to undergo medical examination by Company’s Authorised Medical Officer and the appointment will be subjected to meeting the health standards prescribed by the Company. No relaxation in health standards is allowed.
- The communication with the candidate would be through his/her registered e-mail id and hence he/she is requested to keep the e-mail id given in the on-line application live till the selection process is over.
- No correspondence will be entertained with the candidates not selected for interview / Appointment.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
How to apply :
Candidates fulfilling the above specifications/conditions and desirous of applying may apply ONLINE through our recruitment website http://careers.bhel.in (under FTA – Supervisors (Civil) – TBG Project Sites). No other mode of application shall be entertained.
After successful submission, candidates will be required to take a print-out of the acknowledgement slip which will be generated by the system and will contain a unique acknowledgement number. This acknowledgement slip along with all the required documents and fee challan (BHEL copy) may be sent in an envelope superscribed with “Application for the post of F.T.A. Supervisors (Civil) – TBG Project Site” to the following address:
Candidates shall send the Acknowledgement Slip along with the following enclosures as applicable to them:
- Challan (BHEL copy) for having paid the application fee, wherever applicable
- SSLC & HSC Certificates
- Diploma Certificate and Mark sheets for all semester/years or Consolidated mark sheet
- Experience Certificates
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer))
- Medical Certificate issued by the Medical Board for Physically Challenged candidates
- Discharge certificates (Ex-servicemen only)
- Domicile certificate (J&K Candidates only)
Last Date for Receipt of Acknowledgement Slip with enclosures is 23.10.2014.
|1.||Commencement of online application||24.09.2014|
|2.||Closing of online application||15.10.2014|
|3.||Receipt of acknowpledgement along with enclosures||23.10.2014|
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 15.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From BHEL||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016