Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Supervisors through recruitment notification – Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.2/2015. Candidates who have completed Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Supervisors Job from 03.01.2015 to 24.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma, Grad, Eng|
|Total No of Vacancy||31 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||24.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
(A Govt. of India Undertaking) Electronics Division, P. B. No. 2606, Mysore Road, Bengaluru – 560 026
Detail of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Supervisors Recruitment:
Supervisors (Diploma Holders) are to be engaged on Fixed Tenure Basis for a maximum period of two years for Electronics Division at Bengaluru or anywhere in India at their Project Sites. The Requirement details are given below:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Supervisors||31||Diploma in the field of Electrical / Electronics / Communication / Instrumentation / Mechanical / Civil with at
least 60% marks (50% for SC/ST) in aggregate of all the years/semesters from recognized University/
Institution. Minimum 1 year post qualification relevant work experience in the corresponding area
Selection Procedure for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) – Supervisors Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24.01.2015.
- If the number of eligible applicants for a post is in the ratio of up to 1:10 to the number of vacancies, Personal Interviews shall be conducted for all the eligible candidates. However, if the number of eligible applicants for a post is in excess of the ratio of 1:10 to the number of vacancies, the number of candidates will be restricted for Personal Interview on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in Diploma examination.
How to apply for Supervisors Vacancy in Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL):
- The submission of application will be online only through our recruitment site – www.bheledn.com.
- The candidates are required to fill the online application and the particulars of the fee, if applicable. A nonrefundable fee of Rs.200/- is to be paid online through SBI Collect [Link provided in the website]. The receipt/journal no. given by the bank on payment of fee needs to be entered in the online Application Form and print-out of the receipt wherever applicable needs to be sent along with other documents. Any other mode of payment i.e Demand Draft, Money Order, Postal Order, Cheque, etc. is NOT acceptable
- Our website www.bheledn.com will provide necessary details regarding how to apply, general instructions, last date of submission of applications, requisite Formats to be downloaded, etc.
- After successfully submitting the online application, the candidate is required to print the application format which will have the unique acknowledgement No. and send it along with fee receipt, wherever applicable and self-attested copies of the relevant certificates to “Sr. DGM (HR), Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Electronics Division, P. B. No. 2606, Mysore Road, Bengaluru-560026”, so as to reach latest by 31.01.2015 (07.02.2015 for North Eastern States and far flung areas).
- BHEL is not responsible for any postal loss/ postal delay in receipt of applications.
- The envelope containing the application form should be super-scribed as “Application for Appointment as Supervisor on Fixed Tenure Basis”. Candidates should enclose self-attested copies of the following documents: 1. Class X (High School) certificate for Date of Birth 2. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/ Physically Challenged/Ex-servicemen category should enclose self-attested copy of the certificate issued by the Competent Authority to that effect. 3. Self-undertaking (Undertaking format) by the OBC candidate belonging to non-creamy layer. 4. If claiming age relaxation as candidate from J & K, relevant certificate. 5. Mark sheets of all semesters/consolidated mark sheet of Diploma qualification. 6. If Applicable, Offer of Appointment / Joining Letter / Experience Certificate issued by the Employer along with First and/or Last Salary Slip. 7. Fee Receipt for having paid the processing fee (for General and OBC candidate)
- Candidates should carefully fill up the Category BC/SC/ST) in the application form and the required documentary proof should be enclosed with the application.
- The posts as indicated in the Vacancy details are suitable for Physically Challenged Persons with disability viz. Orthopedically Handicapped/Locomotor Disability/Cerebral Palsy with One Leg Affected (Right or Left) (OL) and / or One Arm Affected (Right or Left) (OA) or Hearing Impairment i.e. Deaf (D) or Partially Deaf (PD). However, such eligible candidates will be considered for selection by general standard of merit. The definition of Locomotor Disability (Orthopedically Handicapped) and Hearing Impairment Locomotor Disability (Orthopedically Handicapped) – means minimum 40% disability of the bones, joints or muscles leading to substantial restriction of the movement of the limbs. Hearing Impairment – means loss of sixty decibel or more in the better ear in the conversational range of frequencies.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Physically Challenged#/Ex-servicemen category should enclose selfattested copy of the certificate issued by the Competent Authority to that effect. OBC candidates** are required to submit Other Backward Class Certificate (‘Non-Creamy Layer’) (Certificate in the format as applicable for appointment to posts under Government of India, is to be produced). OBC candidates are also required to furnish a self-undertaking that they belong to OBC (Non Creamy Layer) by filling and signing the self-undertaking provided in the print copy of the submitted online application form. [Note: ** OBC Candidates: Candidates belonging to those Communities which are recognized as a backward class by the Government of India for the purpose of reservation in services as per orders contained in Department of Personnel and Training Office Memorandum No.36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 08.09.1993 Non- Creamy Layer : The gross annual income of parents of the candidate should not be more than 6 lakhs or above or possessing wealth above the exemption limit as prescribed in the Wealth Tax Act for period of three consecutive years in line with DOPT OM No.36033/1/2013- Estt. (Res) dated 27th May, 2013. #The Physically Challenged candidates are required to furnish self-attested copy of duly stamped Medical Certificate in relation to their disability from Government Hospital or Medical Board attached to Special Employment Exchange for the handicapped.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post for which they have applied. In case it is found at any stage of the selection process or even after appointment that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information or suppressed any relevant information/material facts or does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, his/her candidature/services are liable for rejection/ termination without notice.
- Candidates employed in Govt./Semi-Govt./Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous bodies shall be required to apply through proper channel. However, in the event of difficulty, they may send their application directly and produce a ‘No-Objection Certificate’ from the employer at the time of interview and produce relieving order from their organization in the event of selection.
- Short listed candidates will be individually informed through e-mail about the Personal Interview.
- Candidates called for Interview will be reimbursed second class return train fare by the shortest route from their starting station or mailing address whichever is nearer to the place of Interview subject to production / verification of train tickets.
- No request for transfer or change in place of posting shall be entertained unless transferred by the company in organizational interest.
- BHEL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge the recruitment process, if the need so arises, without assigning any further notice or reason therefor.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Bangalore and the Courts/ Tribunals/ Forums (Jurisdiction Courts) at Bangalore shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction.
- Applications which are incomplete in any detail, not legible or without all the required enclosures or received after the last date for receipt of applications will be rejected and no correspondence on this will be entertained.
- Queries of any kind shall not be attended to during the process of recruitment.
- BHEL does not take responsibility of attaching the documents or application fee receipt sent separately after the dispatch of the original application form.
- Mere conformity to the job requirements will not entitle a candidate, for calling for Interview.
- Indian Nationals only need to apply.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Any important information including Corrigendum/Changes/Updates and information on selected candidates and general instructions during the course of recruitment process shall be made available either through the website or on the e-mail ID provided by the candidates. Therefore, candidates may provide a valid e-mail id and keep it active for at least one year, simultaneously tracking the website for updates.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates not invited / selected for interview.
- Start of Online Application Submission: 03.01.2015
- Close of Online Application Submission: 24.01.2015
- Last date of receipt of hard copy of online submitted Applications: 31.01.2015
- Last Date of receipt of Hard copies of online submitted Applications from far flung areas 07.02.2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24.01.2015
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.2/2015.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From BHEL|
|Other Central Government jobs|
|Other Maharatna jobs|
|Other Top company jobs|
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016