Bharat Petro Resources Limited (BPRL) invites application for the recruitment of Managing Director with Graduate/ MBA holders
Company name : Bharat Petro Resources Limited (BPRL)
Posts : Managing Director
Qualification : Graduate/ MBA
Salary : Rs. 75,000 – 90,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 18.12.2014
Details of Post :
COMPANY PROFILE :
Bharat Petro Resources Limited was incorporated in October, 2006 as a wholly owned subsidiary company of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL), for carrying out the upstream oil & gas business of BPCL. The primary objective of the company will be to develop a focused approach towards building the exploration business and to implement the investment plans of BPCL at a quick pace. Assimilation of latest upstream technology, expeditious placement of competent human resources and developing necessary infrastructure shall also assume equal importance. BPRL is a schedule ‘B’ CPSE under the administrative control of Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas.
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The Managing Director is the Chief Executive of the Company and accountable to its Board of Directors and Government. He is responsible for the efficient functioning of the company for achieving its corporate objectives and performance parameters
- AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy: (i) Minimum : 45 years. (ii) Not more than 58 years for internal candidates and not more than 57 years for others. The age of superannuation is 60 years.
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The applicant should be a graduate with good academic record from a recognized university/ institution. He should possess adequate experience at a senior level of management in a large organization of repute. Persons with Technical/ MBA qualifications and experience in Finance/ Marketing/ Production will have added advantage. Knowledge of Petroleum industry is desirable.
- PAY SCALE: Rs. 75,000 – 90,000/- P.M.
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT : The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS:
Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall send their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure I. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants: through the Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
How to apply:
Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 18th December, 2014. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to Shri Rajiv Rai, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003. ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 18.12.2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From BPRL|
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016