Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chairman and Managing Director through recruitment notification – Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) Recruitment 2015 – NO. 6/14/2015-PESB . Candidates who have completed MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Chairman and Managing Director Job on or before 02/12/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)
Vacancy Name : Chairman and Managing Director
Educational Qualification : MBA/PGDM
Total No of Vacancy : 1 Post
Salary : Rs. 80,000 – 1,25,000 /- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 02/12/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003.
Detail of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) Chairman and Managing Director Recruitment:
- Sub: Selection for the post of CHAIRMAN AND MANAGING DIRECTOR , BHARAT PETROLEUM CORPORATION LIMITED (BPCL), in schedule ‘A’ CPSE. The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is seeking qualified candidates for the post of CHAIRMAN AND MANAGING DIRECTOR, BHARAT PETROLEUM CORPORATION LIMITED (BPCL), in schedule “A” of the CPSE, the scale of pay of the post being Rs. 80000 – 125000 (REVISED) . A copy of the job description for the post is enclosed.
- It is requested that names of candidates seniority-wise who are eligible as per job description for the said post alongwith their up-to-date bio-data (in the prescribed form) duly endorsed may kindly be forwarded to PESB by 02nd December, 2015. It is also requested that advance action may be taken to keep the ACRs for last 5 years, of those candidates ready alongwith their latest vigilance profile [(i) penalty imposed, if any during the last 10 years (ii) details of disciplinary action initiated/being initiated if any, etc.] to be furnished as and when the selection meeting is scheduled.
- In case the relevant details are not received within the stipulated time, it will be assumed that there are no eligible candidates to be sponsored for the post.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|CHAIRMAN & MANAGING DIRECTOR||1||The applicant should be a graduate with good academic record from a recognized university/institution. He should possess adequate experience at a senior level of management in a large organization of repute. Persons with Technical/MBA qualifications and familiarity with Finance/Marketing/Production will have added advantage. Knowledge of Petroleum industry is desirable.||Officers of CPSEs. Candidate should, on the date of vacancy, be working in the following or a higher pay scale: Rs. 8250-9250 (IDA) Rs. 11500–13500 (IDA) Post 01.01.1992 Rs. 23750–28550 (IDA) Post 01.01.1997 Rs. 62000–80000 (IDA) Post 01.01.2007 Rs. 22400-24500 (CDA) Rs. 67000–79000 (2006 – CDA) The minimum length of service required in the eligible scale will be one year for internal candidates, and two years for others as on the date of vacancy.||
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall submit their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
Selection Procedure for Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) – Chairman and Managing Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02/12/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Chairman and Managing Director Vacancy in Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) :
- Annexure may be downloaded from the website of PESB.
- Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 02nd DECEMBER, 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications and applications not submitted as per the prescribed format are liable to be REJECTED.
- Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview.
- Applications are to be addressed to SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003.
- ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 02/12/2015
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) Recruitment 2014 – NO. 6/14/2015-PESB .