Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification – Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) Recruitment 2015 – No.7/70/2014-PESB. Candidates who have completed Graduate, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Director Job on or before 28.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||28.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003|
Detail of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) – Director Recruitment:
The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is seeking qualified candidates for the post of DIRECTOR (MKTG), BHARAT PETROLEUM CORPN. LTD. in schedule “A” of the CPSE, the scale of pay of the post being `. 75,000-1,00,000/- (REVISED). A copy of the job description for the post is enclosed. It is requested that names of candidates seniority-wise who are found suitable for the said post as per the requirements indicated in the job description alongwith their up-to-date bio-data (in the prescribed form) duly endorsed may kindly be forwarded to PESB by 28 April 2015. It is also requested that advance action may be taken to keep the ACRs for last 5 years, of those candidates ready alongwith their latest vigilance profile [(i) penalty imposed, if any during the last 10 years (ii) details of disciplinary action initiated/being initiated if any, etc.] to be furnished as and when the selection meeting is scheduled. In case the relevant details are not received within the stipulated time, it will be assumed that there are no eligible candidates to be sponsored for the post.
COMPANY PROFILE Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) came into existence in 1976, by virtue of BurmahShell (Acquisition of Undertaking in India) Act, 1976 when the right, title and interest of BurmahShell Oil Storage & Distribution Company of India Ltd. was taken over by Govt. of India. Its main objective is to undertake refining and marketing of Petroleum products. BPCL is a Schedule – ”A” / Navratna PSE in Petroleum sector under the administrative control of Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. The authorized and paid up capital of the Company was `. 2500 crore and `. 723.08 crore respectively as on March 31, 2013. Its Registered and Corporate offices are located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The shareholding of the Government of India in the company is 54.93%.
- NAME OF THE POST : DIRECTOR (MKTG)
- SCALE OF THE POST : `. 75,000—1,00,000/-
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Director (Marketing) is a member of the Board of Directors and reports to the Chairman and Managing Director. He is responsible for formulating marketing strategies for all products of BPCL, keeping in view the international market trends and fast changing technological and economic development. He is responsible for conceiving and executing marketing strategies and activities for ensuring adherence to the medium-term and long-term growth and profitability projections of the organisation.
- AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy (DOV) 45-58 years
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The applicant should be a graduate with good academic record from a recognised university/institution with marketing experience at a senior level of management in a large organisation of repute and having at least two years cumulative marketing experience during the last ten years. Persons with MBA with major or specialization in marketing discipline and having experience in Market Research, Product development, sales, forecasting and planning etc. will have added advantage. Knowledge of Petroleum sector is desirable
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall submit their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure I. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE
- CERTIFICATION BY CANDIDATE a) Candidate has to submit his/her willingness for the post at the time of interview itself clearly stating that he/she will join the post, if selected. If any candidate, does not initially give his/her willingness, he/she will not be interviewed. b) If any of the candidates who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, gives his/her unwillingness after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. c) If any candidate gives his/her unwillingness after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. d) In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained.
Selection Procedure for Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) – Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28.04.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Director – Vacancy in Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL):
Annexure-I may be downloaded from the website of PESB. Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 28 April 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003. ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) Recruitment 2015 – No.7/70/2014-PESB
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28.04.2015
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From BPCL|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Navratna jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016