Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Professionals through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MA, MBA, MSW, LLB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Professionals on or before 17/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)
Vacancy Name :Professionals
Educational Qualification : M.A, MBA/PGDM, MSW, LLB
Total No Of Vacancy : 04 Posts
Salary : Rs.24,900-58,000/-pm
Job Location : Across India
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 17/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL), Across India
Detail Of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) Professionals Recruitment:
BPLC is a Fortune 500, leading Navratna Public Sector Company in the exciting and dynamic energy sector engaged in Refining, Marketing and Distribution of Petroleum products and in exploration of Oil / Gas. BPCL group achieved a Gross Revenue of Rs. 2,58,731.09 cr from Operations for the year 2014-15. As one of India’s largest corporations, BPCL offers you a lifetime of personal and professional development. With BPCL, you have the opportunity to flourish, explore your strengths and gain the experience to move ahead. At BPCL, we believe in providing not only a job with competitive salary but also in taking efforts to go the extra mile to provide an experience called life! A combination of unmatched benefits and opportunities for personal development & the prospects is provided at BPCL to hone your talent. We are looking for dynamic, committed and experienced HR, Law, CSR and Official Language Implementation (Hindi) professionals who can rapidly assimilate our business processes and are interested in taking up challenging assignments in their respective fields in locations across the country.
- Qualification & Relevant Experience Candidates should possess the required qualifications and relevant post-qualification work experience in the respective areas as mentioned below. Only those candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria and possess relevant experience would be considered for the selection process
- HR First-Class (two-year full-time) MBA (HR) / MA (PM&IR) / Post Graduate Diploma in HR/PM&IR from reputed institutes such as XLRI/TISS with minimum 3 years of well—rounded experience in Employee Relations, Learning & Development and Talent Management etc.
- Law First-Class (full-time) Degree in Law with in-depth knowledge of Transfer of Property Act, local Tenancy Acts, Contract Act, Partnership Act, Constitution of India, Civil Procedure Code, Arbitration Act, Criminal Law, etc. Candidates should possess minimum 7 years of work experience in drafting pleadings in Courts or large corporates.
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) First-Class (two-year full-time) Masters Degree in Social Work / Welfare from premier institutes such as TISS/ Nirmala Niketan with specialization in Community, Rural or Tribal Development/Rural Management. Candidates should possess minimum 3 years of work experience in reputed organisations in projects related to Community/Rural Development, Education, Women Empowerment, Skill Development, Water Conservation and Health & Hygiene, etc.
- Official Language Implementation (Hindi) First-Class (two-year full-time) Masters Degree in Hindi with English as a subject in Graduation and minimum 3 years of work experience in Central Govt. Departments/ CPSUs. Candidates should have hands-on experience in translation from English to Hindi and viceversa and be fully conversant with the implementation of Official Language Policy.
- Age : 30 – 35 Years
- TRAINING & PLACEMENT: Selected candidates would normally be on Probation for one year (Extendable in case of unsatisfactory performance) and on successful completion of the probationary period, would be confirmed in the respective business unit / entity. Candidates may be posted across the country in any of the businesses / locations or offices including joint ventures & subsidiary companies of BPCL currently in existence and any establishments that may be set up in the future, besides roles on deputation to other organizations.
- EMOLUMENTS: Rs.24,900-58,000/-pm
Selection Procedure For Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) – Professionals Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/09/2015
- After scrutiny of applications and resumes, shortlisted candidates will be called for a written test and / or Case study-based group discussions and personal interview/s. Candidates shortlisted in personal interview/s will be required to undergo a medical examination. The final selection / Offer of Employment depends upon the candidate’s performance in the Personal Interview and medical fitness as determined by BPCL-designated Physicians and is also subject to fulfillment of other eligibility criteria as applicable. Candidates would have to qualify through each stage of the selection process before being considered for final selection. Please note that participation in the various stages of recruitment i.e. Written Test and / or Group Discussion, Personal Interview, psychometric or any other tests, pre-employment medical examination etc. does not confer any right to an individual for employment with BPCL.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have an active e-mail id, which must remain valid for at least the next one year. All future communication with the candidates will take place through e-mail only.
- Candidates should have relevant documents like percentage of marks obtained in the degree examination, degree certificate, date of birth, caste/disability certificate (as applicable), e-mail id etc. readily available with them before they commence the ONLINE application process. This information would be required at the time of filling in the ONLINE application.
- Candidates presently employed in Central/ State Government, Autonomous bodies and PSUs must submit a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of GD / PI, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the selection process.
- Candidates not found to be meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria would be rejected at any stage of the selection process.
- BPCL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge / modify / alter the recruitment process, if the need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter. Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Mumbai.
- While applying for the above post, candidate must ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment / selection that the candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated without any Notice, as the appointment would be deemed to be void ab initio.
- If any candidate attempts to use external influence for facilitating his/her selection, it would result in automatic cancellation of his/her candidature. All the details given in the online application will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.
How To Apply For Professionals Vacancy in Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL):
Interested & eligible candidates may apply online from 26th August to 17th September 2015 at www.bpclcareers.com under Current Openings. For any clarification, please contact us at [email protected]
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/09/2015