Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of R&D Professionals through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Tech, Ph.D, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the R&D Professionals Job on or before 07/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)
Vacancy Name : R&D Professionals
Educational Qualification : M.E/M.Tech, M.Phil/Ph.d, B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 14 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 07/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) , Across India
Detail of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) R&D Professionals Recruitment:
BPLC is a Fortune 500, leading Navratna Public Sector Company in the exciting and dynamic energy sector engaged in Refining, Marketing and Distribution of Petroleum products and in exploration of Oil / Gas. BPCL group achieved a Gross Revenue of Rs. 2,58,731.09 cr from Operations for the year 2014-15. As one of India’s largest corporations, BPCL offers you a lifetime of personal and professional development. With BPCL, you have the opportunity to flourish, explore your strengths and gain the experience to move ahead. At BPCL, we believe in providing not only a job with competitive salary but also in taking efforts to go the extra mile to provide an experience called life! A combination of unmatched benefits and opportunities for personal development & the prospects is provided at BPCL to hone your talent.
|S. No||Area of Research||Qualification||Relevant Experience *|
|1||Polymer Chemistry||M.Sc. Ph.D in Polymer Chemistry||Experience in Development & commercialization of hydro gels /olefinic polymers, polymer characterization using spectroscopic, NMR & GPC techniques etc Synthesis Knowledge in free radical / solution/suspension/Ziegler-Natta catalyst based polymerization techniques|
|2||Bio technology (Two Profiles)||a) Ph.D in Molecular Biology b) Ph.D in Microbiology / Molecular Biology / Biotechnology||a) Experience in metabolic engineering / synthetic biology, cloning, RT-PCR for various genes, recombination of genes, expression and quantification of genes, protein expression for strain improvement. b) Experience in the area of Biofuels/ Chemicals|
|3||Advance Materials||Ph.D in Organic Chemistry||Experience with green chemistry background and proven record of publications|
|4||Corrosion and Fouling||M.Sc, Ph.D in Organic Chemistry||Experience in the area of corrosion/metallurgical studies related to Petroleum/Petrochemical processes, pipeline corrosion, heat exchangers, tanks, Columns etc|
|5||Energy Systems||B. Tech (Electrical) with M. Tech in Electrical Engineering /Energy Systems/ Electrochemistry Engg||Experience in Hydrogen and fuel cell operation and testing; battery technologies, Li Ion Chemistry. In addition Experience in Simulators / models such as ASPEN PLUS, CFD software would be preferred|
|6||Hydro processing||M.Tech/Ph.D Chemical Engineering||Experience in the area of hydro processing, reforming, syn-gas to chemicals /fuels|
|7||Process Intensification||M.Tech/PhD Chemical Engineering||Process intensification studies, advanced reactor/separation system design for efficient process development|
|8||Fluid Catalytic Cracking||M.Tech, Chemical Engineering||Experience in Fluidization techniques, FCC cold flow/pilot plant design / operation/ trouble shooting techniques, knowledge in steam and metal deactivation, knowledge/experience with analytical instruments|
|9||Computational Fluid Dynamics||M.Tech/Ph.D Chemical Engineering||Experience in computational fluid dynamics, process / reactor simulation, modeling, Process Integration, energy optimization|
|10||Separation processes||M.Tech / Chemical Engineering||Experience in separations / extraction, membrane technology, divided wall column, catalytic distillation units etc.|
|11||Mechanical / Thermal Engineering||M.Tech/Ph.D. in Mechanical with specialization in IC engines / Thermal Engineering||Experience in IC Engine combustion, performance & emissions, its fuel systems along with analytical skills for mathematical simulation using CFD, numerical methods etc. Should be able to integrate and develop strategies to evaluate performance of conventional fuels, alternate fuels, blends|
|12||Eco friendly process||M.Tech/Ph.D.in Chemical Engineering||Experience in Reaction engineering and process development, Kinetic studies, Reactor design and simulation modeling, PFD engineering, Data analysis|
|13||Alternate Fuel||M.Tech in Chemical Engineering||Experience in handling different natures of alternate energy related projects like bio mass, Biofuels, Algae, characterization of different non edible oils, hydrolysis, saponification, purification processes, pre-treatment of oil. Gasification of biomass to yield electricity or synthetic gas etc.|
|14||Catalysis||Ph.D in Chemistry||Research experience in the area of catalysis or reaction engineering related to Petroleum/Petrochemical processes.|
Selection Procedure for Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) – R&D Professionals Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 07/10/2015.
- After scrutiny of applications and resumes, shortlisted candidates will be called for a written test and / or Case study-based group discussions and personal interview/s. Candidates shortlisted in personal interview/s will be required to undergo a medical examination. The final selection / Offer of Employment depends upon the candidate’s performance in the Personal Interview and medical fitness as determined by BPCL-designated Physicians and is also subject to fulfillment of other eligibility criteria as applicable. Candidates would have to qualify through each stage of the selection process before being considered for final selection. Please note that participation in the various stages of recruitment i.e. Written Test and / or Group Discussion, Personal Interview, psychometric or any other tests, pre-employment medical examination etc. does not confer any right to an individual for employment with BPCL.
How to apply for R&D Professionals Vacancy in Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) :
Interested & eligible candidates may apply online from 16th September to 7 th October 2015 at www.bpclcareers.com under Current Openings. For any clarification, please contact us at [email protected]
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have an active e-mail id, which must remain valid for at least the next one year. All future communication with the candidates will take place through e-mail only.
- Candidates should have relevant documents like percentage of marks obtained in the degree examination, degree certificate, date of birth, caste/disability certificate (as applicable), e-mail id etc. readily available with them before they commence the ONLINE application process. This information would be required at the time of filling in the ONLINE application.
- Candidates presently employed in Central/ State Government, Autonomous bodies and PSUs must submit a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of GD / PI, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the selection process.
- Candidates not found to be meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria would be rejected at any stage of the selection process.
- BPCL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge / modify / alter the recruitment process, if the need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Mumbai.
- While applying for the above post, candidate must ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment / selection that the candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated without any Notice, as the appointment would be deemed to be void ab initio.
- If any candidate attempts to use external influence for facilitating his/her selection, it would result in automatic cancellation of his/her candidature. All the details given in the online application will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 07/10/2015
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016