Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of General Workman-B through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the General Workman-B Job from 14.02.2015 to 28.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Watch This Video On How To Apply For This Post:
|Company Name||Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)|
|Vacancy Name||General Workman-B|
|Total No of Vacancy||71 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||28.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited, Post Bag No.2, Ambalamugal, Kochi – 682302, Kerala|
Detail of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) – General Workman-B Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|General Workman-B||71||First Class Diploma in Engineering in Chemical / Mechanical / Electrical / Instrument & Technology (Full time course) with 60% marks.
Final Year Diploma students and those awaiting results are not eligible to apply]
Experience Desirable: One year post qualification experience in a Refining / Petroleum / Power / Chemical / Lube / Petrochemical / Fertilizer Industry OR One year apprenticeship training under the Apprentices Act in a Refining / Petroleum / Power / Chemical / Lube / Petrochemical / Fertilizer Industry.
|Rs. 12500 – 22000. In addition to basic pay, candidates selected will be entitled for DA, HRA, Scale of Pay PF, Gratuity and other benefits as per Corporation rules. Total Cost to Company at the
minimum of the scale will be Rs. 5.51 lakhs per annum (approx).
|Not exceeding 30 years as on 01.02.2015|
Selection Procedure for Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) – General Workman-B Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28.02.2015.
- The selection methodology will comprise of written test and interview. The candidates shortlisted in the written test will be required to appear for interview for final selection. Appointment will be subject to the selected candidates clearing the medical examination.
- Candidates provisionally selected by BPCL will have to undergo a pre-employment medical examination before joining. The health of each candidate will be assessed by the Corporations Authorized Medical Officers / nominated hospitals and the appointment will be subject to meeting the medical standards prescribed by the Corporation.
- Myopia & Hypermetropia (vision, if any, should be within permissible limits. Colour blindness or squint, partial or full, is not acceptable in any case. Night blindness and Glaucoma is also not acceptable. Noise induced hearing loss and bilateral hearing loss shall be considered a disqualification. Any other major medical ailment will debar a candidate from being eligible for the job.
- Candidates selected under PWD category, except the handicap for which relaxation is acceptable, must be within the stipulated normal range of all other physical standards. PWD candidates would be required to furnish valid Disability Certificate duly stamped and signed by a medical panel empowered for the purpose and should comprise of three medical practitioners.
- The mentioned medical standards are only indicative and not exhaustive.
- The decision on medical fitness by the Corporations Authorized Medical Officers / nominated hospitals would be final. and binding on all candidates. No correspondence or queries in this regard shall be entertained by BPCL.
- Details can be accessed through the following website www.oisd.govin (please refer Section 10 of OISD Standard 166).
How to apply for General Workman-B – Vacancy in Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL):
Interested candidates may visit www.bpcicareers.in for detailed information and guidelines and also for on-line application. Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the advertisement. The candidate may cross-check the information furnished in the application form before finally submitting the same as no correction would be possible later. Mere fulfilling of the minimum qualifications and experience will not vest any right on candidates for being called for written test. The candidate should read the detailed notification thoroughly and fill the on-line application carefully. Candidates should take a print out of the completed application, affix his recent passport size photograph, sign at the space provided and keep with him safely and bring the print out of the application only at the time of attending interview. No interim correspondence will be entertained. The online recruitment portal will be available from 14.02.2015 to 28.02.2015. No other means / mode of application will be accepted.
General Information and Conditions:
Centre for Written test will be at Kochi. Wherever CGPAOGPA or Letter Grade in Diploma is awarded, equivalent percentage marks should be provided in the on-line application as per norms adopted by the University / Institute. Reservations / Relaxations / Con cessions for SCST / OBC / PWD / Ex-servicemen will be as per Government directives. Persons employed with Government or SemiGovernment Organizations / Public Sector Undertakings MUST submit NOC at the time of Interview. Engineering graduates are not eligible to apply. SCST PWD candidates attending interview are eligible for to and fro II class train / bus fare, by the shortest route, from the nearest railway station to Ernakulam, on submission of original tickets, as per rules. Everything else being equal, preference will be given to erstwhile Kochi Refinery Project Evictees. The Management reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the above positions without assigning any reason whatsoever. OBC category candidates should submit copy of caste certificate dated on or after 01.02.2015 from the Tahsildar or other competent authority approved by the Government of India (Ref. W.. No. 1201168/93/BCCC) dated 10September 1993) certifying that they do not belong to the creamy layerof the OBC community as per the proforma of Government of India at the time of Interview. The job involves working in rotating shifts. Only male candidates need to apply. First class with 60% marks for Diploma Examination is relaxed to 50% marks for SCST / OH / candidates.Those candidates domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir between 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989 will be allowed 5 years relaxation in upper age limit. Persons with disabilities can also apply for the above posts in accordance with provision of para 25 of DOP & T OM No.36035/3/2004 – Estt. (Res) dated 29/122005. Posting shall initially be at Kochi and the services are transferable anywhere in India as required by the Corporation. The tentative date of the written test will be during last week of March 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28.02.2015
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From BPCL|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Navratna jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016