Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) invites online application for the recruitment of GATE-2015 for B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc holders
Company name :Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)
Qualification : B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc
Salary : Rs. 24,900-. 50,500/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Location :Across India
Last date to apply : 1st October 2014
Details of Post :
What does it take to energise a billion lives? Ask any scientist pursuing their passion of developing top branded products in our world class laboratories, our engineers who ensure round-the-clock safety and non-stop operations of our Refineries, our supply chain professionals who keep the flow of activities alive, our dealer-distributor network who ensure our products are distributed on time and our business teams who commit their passion, knowledge and skills for this world class organisation – BHARAT PETROLEUM.
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)
- BPLC is a Fortune 500, leading Navratna Public Sector Company in the exciting and dynamic energy sector, engaged in Refining, Marketing and Distribution of Petroleum products and also in exploration of Oil / Gas. BPCL group achieved a Gross Revenue from Operations of Rs.2,76,005.09 cr for the year 2013-14.
- As one of India’s largest corporations, BPCL offers you a lifetime of personal and professional development. With BPCL, you have the opportunity to flourish, explore your strengths and gain the experience to move ahead.
- At BPCL, we believe in providing not only a job with competitive salary but also taking efforts to go the extra mile to provide an experience called life! A combination of unmatched benefits and opportunities for personal development & the prospects is provided at BPCL to hone your talent.
- Give a flying start to your career by being a part of BPCL Dream Plan journey with an upcoming projects-investment of 40,000 crores over next few years.
An exciting opportunity awaits for Young Engineers : To achieve this exciting opportunity, BPCL is now looking for young, energetic, ambitious Graduate Engineers in the field of “Mechanical | Chemical | Electrical | Civil | Instrumentation Engineering” for the post of “Management Trainee”. Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Civil & Instrumentation Engineers desirous of pursuing a career with BPCL are required to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE-2015).
- Qualification : Full time, B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg) through AICTE/UGC approved Indian Universities / Institutes
- Branch/ Specialisation Nomenclature of Qualifying Degree Mechanical B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engg) –
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engg) – Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology Electrical B.E / .Tech / B.Sc (Engg) –
- Electrical / Electrical & ElectronicsEngineering
- Civil B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engg) – Civil Engineering
- Instrumentation B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engg) – Instrumentation Engineering / Instrumentation and Control Engineering / Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering / Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
Excludes Automation / Production / Mechatronics / Manufacturing / Industrial / ElectronicsEngineering etc. These exclusions are only indicative and not exhaustive.
Age as on 1.6.2015
- General Candidates : Maximum 25 years
- OBC (Non Creamy layer) : Maximum 28 years
- SC/ST: Maximum 30 years
- PWDs with degree of disability 40% or above : Age relaxation of up to 10 years
- Candidates domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir between 1.1.1980 and 31.12.1989 : Age relaxation of up to 5 years
- Ex-servicemen & Commissioned Officers (including ECOs & SSCOs, subject to rendering minimum 5 years’ military service and fulfillment of other conditions prescribed by Government of India : Age relaxation of up to 5 years
- Candidates selected as “Management Trainee” would be normally placed in Job Group “A” on a basic salary of Rs. 24,900/- (Scale of Pay Rs. 24,900 – Rs. 50,500). In addition, Dearness Allowance (DA) based on IDA pattern is payable. House Rent Assistance, if applicable will vary based on the class of city of posting.
- The total emoluments at entry level for Management Trainees are presently Rs. 10.5 Lakhs per annum (approx. cost to company). This includes 50% of Basic Pay as Perks & Allowances, Performance Related Pay & 30% of Basic plus DA as superannuation benefits (Provident Fund, Gratuity & New Pension Scheme). Our perquisites currently include housing / vehicle loan facilities, medical reimbursement for self / dependant family members, LFA, Holiday home facility, Group Savings Linked Insurance Scheme etc.
Apply at www.bpclcareers.com for Openings at Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited On downloading the GATE-2015 admit card and receipt ofGATE registration number, candidates need to applyonline on BPCL’s website.The relevant link would be made available from 17th December 2014 on BPCL’s career website i.e www.bpclcareers.in. Candidates will require their GATE-2015 Registration Number for applying to BPCL. The registration number will appear on the GATE-2015 admit card which can only be downloaded from the zonal GATE websites of IISc and 7 IITs. No other number (for eg. GATE-2015 Application /
online form no. etc) should be entered while applying to
HOW TO APPLY :
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have an active e-mail id, which must remain valid for at least next one year. All future communication with the candidates will take place through e-mail only.
- Candidates should have relevant documents like percentage of marks obtained in the degree examination, degree certificate, date of birth, caste/disability certificate (if applicable), e-mail id etc. readily available with them before they commence the ONLINE application process. This information would be required at the time of filling-in the ONLINE application.
- Candidates presently employed in Central/ State Government, Autonomous bodies and PSUs must submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ of their employer at the time of GD / PI failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the selection process.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category, but belonging to creamy layer would not be entitled to the benefit of reservation and should apply as General Category candidate.
- Candidates not found to be meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria shall be rejected at any stage of the selection process.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 1st October 2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From BPCL||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|