Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) invites application for the recruitment of General Workman B with Diploma holders
Company name : Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)
Posts : General Workman B
Qualification : Diploma
Salary : Rs.11500-22000/- P.M.
No of Post : 71
Location : Kochi
Last date to apply : 15th September, 2014
Details of Post :
General Workman B
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Pay Scale|
|1||General Workman-B (Chemical/ Mechanical)No of Posts : 60||First class Diploma in Chemical/ Mechanical Engg with 60% marks.Experience : One year post qualification experience in a Refining /Petroleum/Power Chemical/Lube/ Petrochemical/Fertilizer Industry Or One year apprenticeship training|| Rs. 12,500-
|2||General Workman-B (Trainee) (Turner/ Welder/ Fitter/ Mechanic (MV))No of Posts : 11||Passed SSLC or its equivalent should have National Trade Certificate in Fitter trade with 60% marks and Possess National Apprenticeship Certificate in Fitter trade. Desirable : HVD Driving Licence.||Rs. 11,500-
Age Limit : 30 Yrs as on 01.08.2014
Other Benefits: In addition to basic pay, candidates selected will be entitled for DA, HRA, PF, Gratuity and other benefits as per Corporation rules.
Selection: The selection methodology will comprise of written test and interview. The candidates short-listed in the written test will be required to appear for Interview for final selection. Appointment will be subject to the selected candidates clearing the medical examination.
General Information and Conditions:
- Centre for Written test will be at Kochi
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or Letter Grade in Diploma is awarded, equivalent percentage marks should be provided in the on-line application as per norms adopted by the University/Institute.
- Reservations/Relaxations/Concessions for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-servicemen will be as per Government directives.
- Persons employed with Government or Semi-Government Organizations/Public Sector Undertakings should submit NOC at the time of Interview.
- Engineering graduates, Final year diploma students and those waiting results are not eligible to apply.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates called for written test/interview are eligible for to and fro II class train/bus fare as per rules.
- Everything else being equal, preference will be given to erstwhile KR project evictees.
- The Management reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the above positions without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- OBC category candidates should submit copy of caste certificate dated on or after 01.08.2014 from the Tahsildar or other competent authority approved by the
- Govt. of India (Ref.W.R.No.12011/68/93/BCC (C) dated 10th September 1993) certifying that they do not belong to the “creamy layer” of the OBC community as per the proforma of Govt. of India at the time of Interview
- The job involves working in rotating shifts
- Only male candidates need to apply
- First class with 60% marks for Diploma Examination is relaxed to 50% marks for SC/ST/HH/OH candidates and 60% marks for NTC examination is relaxed to 50% marks for SC/ST candidates
- Those candidates domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir between 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989 will be allowed 5 years relaxation in upper age limit.
- Persons with disabilities can also apply for the above posts in accordance with provision of para 25 of DOP & T OM No.36035/3/2004 – Estt. (Res) dated 29/12/2005.
- Posting shall initially be at Kochi and the services are transferable anywhere in India as required by the Corporation. Right to restrict candidates: The Management reserves the right to call for test/interview only those who, in its opinion, are likely to be suitable. Management may at its discretion, raise/relax the eligibility standard to restrict the number of candidates or to make available sufficient number of candidates to be called for written test/interview.
How to Apply : Interested & eligible candidates may submit on-line application from 1 st September, 2014 to 15th September, 2014. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. While applying online, candidate should have ‘E-mail ID (which must be valid for at least one year from the date of application)’.
STEPS FOR APPLYING
STEP 1: Visit www.bpclcareers.in website.
STEP 2: Go to link Careers @ BPCL <Current Openings> to view the full Advertisement Details.
STEP 3: Read the details very carefully before applying.
STEP 4: Click on “Apply” to fill up the online application form.
STEP 5: After you fill the Application form, click SAVE / SUBMIT
For clarifications, if any, we can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 15th September, 2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From BPCL||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|