Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) invites application for the recruitment of Junior Telecom Officers (Telecom) with B.E/B.Tech holders
Company name : Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)
Posts : Junior Telecom Officers (Telecom)
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Salary : Rs 16400-40500/- p.m
No of Openings : 01
Location : Gujarat
Last date to apply : 05-09-2014
Details of Post :
Junior Telecom Officers (Telecom)
The Chief General Manager, Gujarat Circle,Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. [BSNL] will fill up about 01 (ONE) [subject to variation depending on the availability of vacancies] backlog vacancies of Junior Telecom Officers reserved for Persons with Disabilities(PWD) through an open competitive examination likely to be held on 23-11-2014 as per the details given below:-
|Number of vacancies||PWD(HI)||PWD(LI)||Total|
|JTO (Telecom)||01(ONE)||0(Zero)||1 (ONE)|
In respect of Physically Handicapped persons, candidates with following physical disability will be permitted:
- Hearing Impairment (HI) – Partially Deaf
- Locomotors Impairment (LI) – One arm or One leg or both legs affected. (Only such persons would be eligible for reservations/concessions/benefits who suffer from not less than 40% of relevant disability. The vacancies are interchangeable i.e. if vacancy of one category of disability remains unfilled, it may be filled by person of other category of disability)
Scale of Pay: The Junior Telecom Officer shall be appointed in the IDA pay scale of Rs 16400-40500 with annual increment @ 3% of basic pay plus HRA, Perks, Medical Benefits, etc. as admissible as per company rules.
Selection for a Particular Circle & Service liability : The BSNL comprises a number of territorial Circles and functional Circles. A list of the existing territorial Circles, their respective headquarters etc., appears in Annexure ‘A’. The Junior Telecom Officer is a Circle-based Cadre and the candidates would be selected against the vacancies in a particular Circle and required to serve minimum of 5 years in that particular Circle only or until they are promoted to All India Cadre, whichever is earlier. However, BSNL has the right to post any selected J.T.O. to any of the Circles either temporarily or on permanent basis. The decision of BSNL in this regard shall be final and binding. The service conditions, seniority etc. of selected candidates will be determined as per prevailing rules of the Corporation from time to time.
- Nationality : Only Indian Nationals would be eligible to apply.
- Educational Qualifications: JTO(Telecom) Applicant must possess as on 31.12.2014, Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology or equivalent Engineering degree in any of the following disciplines from a recognized engineering college/university:
- IT (Information Technology),
Candidates appearing in the final year degree examination may also apply provided they possess the required educational qualification by 31.12.2014
Age: The external applicant for JTOs(Telecom), should not be more than 30 years of age on the closing date for receipt of applications. However, the upper age-limit is relaxable as per standing instructions of Government of India on this subject for:-
- For PWD candidates up to 10 years for OC candidate; 15 years for SC/ST and 13 years for OBC
- Ex-Service Men will get the benefit of age relaxation as per central government rules;
- For Residents of J&K – Relaxation shall be in accordance with DoP&T’s Notification No.15012/7/1991-Estt.(D) dtd. 7.12.2007 pertaining to “Residents of State of Jammu and Kashmir (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit for Recruitment to Central Civil Services & Posts) Rules 1997”.
- For BSNL employees the upper age-limit is relaxable by up to 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the BSNL;
- Govt. servant’s up to 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Govt.;
Application Form : The specimen of the application form is included in this advertisement. Neatly typed [only on one side of paper] copy in A4 size [30 cms. X 20 cms.] may be used for making application. The completed application form should be sent by Registered post to the CGM concerned. The envelope containing application form should be marked “Application for J.T.Os (Telecom) Examination-2013 for PWD” in bold letters on top of the envelope.
Original advertisement or photocopy of the format in the advertisement must not be used for applying and in case a candidate submits such an application the same will not be entertained. The given application format must be separately typed.
Closing date for receipt of Application Forms : Application forms complete in every respect must reach on or before 05-09-2014. Applications received after the closing date or not accompanied by the demand draft [wherever applicable] for the prescribed examination fee or incomplete in any respect shall be summarily rejected and no communication in respect of the rejected application forms shall be entertained. Fees paid shall also NOT be refunded. BSNL shall not be responsible for any postal delay.
The applicants would be admitted to the examination on the basis of the information furnished by them in their application form. They are, therefore, advised to ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions before applying. In case it is found at a later stage that the information furnished by an applicant is false or an applicant does not fulfil any of the eligibility conditions, the candidature of such applicants would be cancelled and no correspondence in this regard would be entertained. Issuance of an admit card for the examination will NOT confer any right for appointment. Appointment will be solely subject to fulfilment of all eligibility conditions.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 05-09-2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From BSNL Gujarat|