Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL Meghalaya) invites application for the recruitment of Junior Telecom Officers (Telecom) with B.E/B.Tech holders
Company name : Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL Meghalaya)
Posts : Junior Telecom Officers (Telecom)
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Salary : Rs.16400-40500/- p.m
No of Openings : 04
Location : Meghalaya
Last date to apply : 05/09/2014
Details of Post :
Junior Telecom Officers (Telecom)
Bharat Sanchar Nigarn Ltd.(BSNL) NE—l Circle ( Meghalaya, Mizoram and Tripura) will fill up about 4(four) subject to variation depending on the availability of vacancies] backlog vacancies of Junior Telecom Officers (JTOs) reserved for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) through an open competitive competition to be held on 23.11.2014 as per details given below:
Candidates with following physical disabilities will be permitted. i. Hearing Impairment (HI) Partially Deaf ii. Locomotive Impairment (LI) One arm or one leg or both legs affected. (As per Central Govt. guidelines, the minimum degree of disability is 40% in order for a person to be eligible for any concession / benefit.) The vacancies are interchangeable i.e. if vacancy of one category of disability remains unfilled, it may be filled by person of other category of disability.
- Scale of pay: The Junior Telecom Officer will be appointed in the IDA pay scale of Rs. 16400—40500 with annual increment 3% of basic pay plus HRA, perks, Medical benefits etc. as admissible as per Company rules.
- Selection for a particular Circle 8:, Service liability: The Junior Telecom Officer is Circle based cadre and the candidates would be selected against the vacancies in a particular circle and required to serve minimum of 5 years in that particular Circle only or until they are promoted to All India Cadre, Whichever is earlier. However, BSNL has the right to post any selected JTO to any of the Circles either temporarily or on permanent basis. The decision of BSNL in this regard shall be final and binding. The Service conditions, seniority etc. of selected candidates will be determined as per prevailing rules of the Corporation from time to time
- Nationality: Only Indian National would be eligible to apply.
- Educational Qualifications: JTO (Telecom) Applicant must possess as on 31.12.2014, Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology or equivalent Engineering degree in any of the following disciplines from a recognised engineering college / university.
- Radio ,
- Age: The external applicant for JTOs (Telecom) should not be more than 30 Years of age on the closing date for receipt of applications. However, the upper age limit is relaxable as per standing instructions of Govt. Of India on this subject for:
Application Form : The specimen of the application form is included in this advertisement. Neatly typed [only on one side of paper] copy in A4 size [30 cms. X 20 ems] may be used for making application. The completed application form should be sent by Registered Post to the DGM (HR), 0/0 the Chief General Manager, BSNL, NE—I Circle, Shillong- 793001. The envelope containing application form should be marked, “Application for JTOs (Telecom) examination- for PWD” in bold letters on top of the envelope. Original advertisement or photo copy of the format in the advertisement must not be used for applying and in case a candidate submits such an application the same Will not be entertained. The given application format must be separately typed.
Closing date for receipt of Application Forms : Application forms complete in all respect must reach on or before 05.09.2014. Applications received after the closing date or incomplete in any respect shall be summarily rejected and no communication in respect of the rejected application forms shall be entertained. BSNL shall not be responsible for Postal delay. The applicants would be admitted to the examination on the basis of the information furnished by them in their application form. They are, therefore, advised to ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions before applying. In case it is found at a later stage that the information furnished by an applicant is false or an applicant does not fulfil any of the eligibility conditions, the candidature of such applicants would be cancelled and no correspondence in this regard would be entertained. Issuance of an admit card for the examination will NOT confer any right for appointment. Appointment Will be solely subject to fulfilment of all eligibility conditions.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 05/09/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From BSNL Meghalaya|
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017