Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of General Manager & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – BSNL (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited) Recruitment 2015 – NO:23-1/2015-RECTT. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, Post Graduate, PG Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job General Manager & More Vacancies on or before 15/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)
Vacancy Name : General Manager & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, Any Post Graduate, PG-Diploma
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs.62,000-80,000/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : AGM (Rectt-I), BSNL Corporate Office, Room No. 227C, Eastern Court, Janpath, New Delhi-110001
Detail Of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) General Manager & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Recruitment for the post of GM and PGMCGM in Telecom Operational Stream of BSNL Management Services through immediate absorption under Rule 37 of CCS Pension Rules-1972. Applications are invited from eligible Officers of Central Governments to fill up the posts at the level of GM and PGMCGM of Telecom Operations Stream under the BSNL Management Services on immediate absorption basis.
- Scale of Pay and other benefits:
- Pay scale of GM level posts: E-9 in IDA pay scale with basic pay of Rs. 62000– Rs.80000. The officers appointed to GM grade will be considered for placement in NF grade of Sr. GM as per norms under Schedule 1A of BSNL MSRR-2009.
- Pay scale for PGMCGM level post : E-9 in IDA pay scale with basic pay of Rs. 62000 — Rs.80000.
- Dearness Allowance (DA): over the basic pay shall be paid as per Industrial Dearness Rates applicable from time to time.
- Pay Protection – Compensation and benefits will be based on the concept of pay protection to the successful candidates. The pay will be fixed in the manner, so that the basic pay and DA, as admissible in BSNL IDA pay scale, is equal to the basic pay + grade pay if any + DA being drawn in the present (previous organisation and Department. The basic pay under the methodology will not exceed the maximum of the scale of the pay of the post to which recruitmentoffer of appointment is made.
- Employee Provident Fund & Group Insurance: Executives recruited through these rules Will be covered under BSNL EPF scheme & GSL scheme.
- Other perks and benefits: As pèr applicable BSNL rules in vogue from time to time.
- House Rent Allowance: As per applicable BSNL rules in vogue from time to time. 1.8 Medical facilities: As per applicable BSNL rules (BSNL MRS) in vogue from time to time.
- Eligibility: All Central Government Group A officers working in Central Government, or on Deputation, fulfilling the prescribed conditions shall be eligible to apply.
- Essential: A degree in Engineering or its equivalent in Electrical or Electronics and Electrical Communications’ or Computer Science or Telecommunications from A University established by or under a Central or a State Act or declared to be a University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or any other Institution recognized by the Government.
- Desirable: Persons POSt Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Management/ Communication Technology are desirable. He / She should have knowledge about telecommunication operations.
- Work experience:
- For PGM/ CGM level posts -Gr A officers having minimum 25 completed years of Group A service in the Central Government out of which at least 3 years of regular service in CDA pay scale of Rs 37400-67000 in Pay-band 4 (Grade pay Rs.10,000).
- For GM level posts Gr A Officers in the grade of SAG PB4 (GP Rs 10000) or HAG or officers in JAGNFSG having minimum 17 completed years of Group A service in the Central Government out of which at least 4 years of regular service in CDA pay scale of Rs 37400-67000 in Pay-band 4 (Grade pay Rs 8700).
- Candidate should have relevant experience in telecom sector as given below: Area of experience for GM AND PGM/ CGM level posts: Candidate should have experience at least in any two of the following fields: Operation and Maintenance of Telecom Network Planning of Telecom Network Project Implementation & Management Telecom Services Business DevelopmentMarketingSales Experience in Heading and managing Independent Business Unit in telecom service sector. Knowledge of Telecom Service Quality Standards and Acceptance testing procedures, Quality Assurance, Telecom Training and HRD etc. Cut-off date for experience calculations shall be 01.01.2016.
- Completed Years of Service for the purpose of eligibility: Number of completed years of service as on 01.01.2016 in group A shall be counted from the 1January of the year, following the year of UPSC Engineering Services Examination on the basis of which the candidate was appointed as Group A’ officer in the case of Government Service.
- Age for GM and PGMCGM level post: The upper age limit shall be 58 years as On 01.01.2016.
Selection Procedure For Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) – General Manager & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/07/2015
- Stage I: In first stage of selection, the prospective candidates shall be shortlisted based on age, length of experience in relevant field and qualifications possessed as per eligibility condition subject to NO Objection Certificate and Vigilance Clearance from the parent Department.
- Stage II: The candidates shortlisted during Stage I shall be called for personal interview for final selection
How To Apply For General Manager & More Vacancies Vacancy in Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL):
- Seniority and Promotion: The officers being appointed though immediate absorption (under Rule-37) will be eligible for seniority in matters of Promotion under the BSNL MSRR-2009. For this, their seniority in respective grades will be allotted in the manner as follows:
- The seniority provision for Rule 37 appointees will be fixed as below: (a) The date of his appointment in the grade or post on immediate absorption basis (under Rule-37). (b) Within the Rule-37 absorbees in one lot, the seniority in the parent department shall be maintained. Instructions for filling Application form. The specimen of the application form is annexed. Duly filled application form is to be forwarded by the parent department with following enclosures a) No objection certificate (b) Vigilance clearance (c) Attested copies of 5 years APAR (upto 2014-2015) (d) Two passport size photographs (self attested on the backside)
- The candidates will submit the completed application form to AGM (Rectt-I), BSNL Corporate Office, Room No. 227C, Eastern Court, Janpath, New Delhi110001, through their respective Controlling Unit / Departments. An advance copy may be sent direct within the closing date for submission of application form.
- Last date for receipt of Application form : (i) Application form (Advance copy / Original copy) complete in every respect must reach on or before 15-07-2015 in BSNL Corporate Office. Wherever advance copy is received, the original copy duly forwarded by the parent department must reach the designated officer in BSNL latest by 21-07-2015. Applications received after the closing date or incomplete in any respect may be summarily rejected and no communication in respect of the rejected application forms shall be entertained. (ii) The eligible applicants would be called for Personal Interview on the basis of the information furnished by them in their application form. They are, therefore, advised to ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying. In case it is found at a later stage that the information furnished by an applicant is false or an applicant does not fulfill any of the eligibility condition, the candidature of such applicants would be cancelled and no Provided that BSNL may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and there are other grounds for so doing, exempt any person from the operation of this rule. Any dispute in regard to the recruitment will be subjected to the Courts Tribunals having jurisdiction over the place of BSNL Corporate office i. New Delhi. All informations updates relating to this recruitment shall be posted on BSNL website www.bsnl.co.in and no personal letters/ interview letters shall be posted to the candidates. Therefore, candidates, in their own interest, are advised to visit BSNL website from time to time.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/07/2015
Reference: BSNL (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited) Recruitment 2015 – NO:23-1/2015-RECTT.