Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) invites online application for the recruitment of 3296 Sub Divisional Engineer Telecom for B.E./ B.Tech holders
Company name :Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)
Posts :Sub Divisional Engineer Telecom
Qualification : B.E./ B.Tech
Salary : NA
No of Post : 3296
Location :New Delhi
Last date to apply : 13.12.2014
Details of Post :
Divisional Engineer Telecom
BSNL published the official recruitment notification for 3296 recruitment for the posts of sub divisional engineer. selection for the posts of eligible candidates for Sub divisional engineer posts will be based on through the limited department competitive examination LDCE online . Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has published the official notification No 24-1/2014-rectt dated 13/11/2014, for the limited department competitive examination for promotion to grade of sub division engineer Telecom under 33% quota. BSNL LDCE written examination will be held on 15 February 2014.
The current vacancy position as are follows
- Posts name: Sub Divisional Engineer Telecom
- No of vacancies : 3296
Selection procedure :
selection of the eligible candidates will be based on through the written examination. EXAMVACANCY.in brought he latest and revised syllabus for BSNL department examination. Question paper pattern and syllabus for BSNL LDCE online exam as are follows Exam date : 15 February 2014
- Paper 1 : general paper – 100 marks for 100 questions
- Paper 2 : advance technical special – 100 marks for 100 questions
As per as the review questions paper pattern paper 1 general paper will be common for all and paper II will different regarding stream wise including IT as common subject as listed bellows.
- JTOs (T) who are eligibility in accordance with the eligible conditions as referred RR and who desire to appear in the examination should submit application on-line, the facility for which is available on website www.ldceonline.bsnl.co.in. The process of the on-line application is given at Annexure A’. The instructions to fill up the application are given at Annexure B”. Applicants are requested to adhere to the instructions and registersubmit their application after going through the instructions carefully. After submitting the application on-line, the applicant will take a print out of application form and will paste own photograph on printed application form and will submit the signed copy of application form to ADMIN / HR section of concerned SSAUnit within three days, for onward submission to DGM (A) of the respective Recruiting Circle.
- Candidates can check circle remark with the Link provided (Eligibility, Roll Number Generation etc.).JTO (T) at present posted in the BSNL Corporate Office will submit their applications to the Establishment Branch of BSNL Corporate office (cadre controlling authority) for onward submission to CGM, NTR, New Delhi.
- The examination will be conducted by the Heads of Territorial Circles including NTR, Chennai and Kolkota Telephone Distts. And will be held at such centers as may be fixed by them.
- The examination will be conducted strictly in accordance with Rules laid down in Appendix 37 of PT Manual VolumeIV (Fifth Edition). Head of Circles (CGM Maintenance, NTR, New Delhi for conducting the examination in Delhi) will be responsible for actual conduct of the examination in respect of the candidates permitted to appear by Heads of other Administrative Offices situated within their territorial jurisdiction. For candidates of Chennai and Kolkota Telephones, the respective Heads of Telephones Distts. will conduct the examination. Eligible officials on deputation to other organizations either in India or abroad shall be informed of the said examination by the Circles etc. on whose strength they were working before deputation to their present organization. The examination will be conducted in India only.
- The starting date for on-line registration of application is 14.11.2014 at :00 hrs and the closing date is 13.12.2014 at 24:00 hrs. The application for examination can be registered on-line at the website: www.ldceonline.bsml.co.in .
- No electronic gadget or mobile phone will be permitted to be taken inside the examination premises by the candidates.
HOW TO APPLY :
- The online registration of application is mandatory. If any eligible JTO (T) does not register his application online, he will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- The candidates are allowed to submit only on-line applications in order to reduce discrepancy in the personal details of the candidates etc.
- The on-line registration is open from 14.11.2014 at 00:00 hrs to 13.12.2014 at 24:00 hrs. No request for extension of date time for online registration will be considered.
- All the columns of the application form are mandatory and the applicant should fill up the correct information carefully as there will be only one chance to make online registration.
- In col. 1 of the application form, the applicant should write his name as it appears in the HRMSERP data and if the HRMSERP data is wrong, the same may kindly be got Corrected in liaison with the concerned officer of the circle before filling up of application on line.
- Col. 1 to 11 & 14 to 15 of the application form must be filled based on the information which has been taken on official record. In col. 12, the vacancy years) for which the applicant is eligible should be filled up.7. In col. 13 of the application form, the particular subject stream in which the applicant wants to appear in Paper II of SDET) LDCE should be mentioned (ref. Para 4 of the examination notice). In the examination hall, the applicant will be supplied Question Paper of that subjectstream only.
- After submitting the application on-line, the applicant will take a print out of application form and will paste own photograph on printed application form and will submit the signed copy of application form to ADMIN / HR section of concerned SSAUnit for onward submission to DGM (A) of the respective Recruiting Circle, otherwise he will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- The applicant is requested to remember his user-ID and password for future use.
- The admit card will be uploaded On the website: www.ldceonline.bsnl.co.in around 21 days before the scheduled date of examination. The same may be downloaded from this site. The applicant is requested to put his signature and paste his photograph and get it countersigned by the controlling DGMGM. The applicant should also ensure that his photograph on the admit card which is to be pasted only at the respective place, is also signed and stamped (leaving face portion) by the controlling DGMGM.
- The candidate must carry his identity card to the examination centre and produce the same whenever required for verification purpose by the invigilatorCentre Supervisor. Candidate without identity card and the admit card and without authentic signatures shall not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- The result is proposed to be announced through website: www.ldceonline.bsnl.co.in but will be accessible to the candidates through the respective user ID and password only allotted at the time of on-line registration of application.
- In case of any difficulty, candidates may contact SDEDEDGM of the respective Recruiting Circle (validating circle) on the Telephone Numbers provided in ADMIN -> Circle Contacts link available in login page.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 13.12.2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From BSNL|