Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) invites application for the recruitment of Director (Enterprise) with B.E/ B.Tech, educational background
Company name :Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)
Posts : Director (Enterprise)
Qualification : B.E/ B.Tech
Salary : Rs. 75,000-1,00,000/- p.m
No of Openings : 01
Location : Delhi
Last date to apply : 29.09.2014
Details of Post :
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. (BSNL) was incorporated in September, 2000 under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 with the objective to take over the business of providing telecom services and network of the erstwhile Department of Communications with effect from 1st October, 2000. The Company is providing Telecom Services throughout the country except Delhi and Mumbai. BSNL is a schedule ‘A’/ Miniratna CPSE under the administrative control of Department of Telecommunications.
The authorized and paid up capital of the Company was Rs. 17,500 crore and Rs. 12,500 crore respectively as on March 31, 2013. Its Registered and Corporate offices are at New Delhi. The shareholding of the Government of India in the Company is 100%.
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Director (Enterprise) is a member of Board of Directors and reports to the Chairman and Managing Director. He is Head of the Enterprise Business unit and is responsible for business from big corporate customers and small & medium enterprises (SMEs). He is responsible for all aspects of the business including Product design, Product pricing, Sales, Marketing, Customer service, Service Delivery/Service Assurance, adherence to service level agreements (SLAs), Billing, Collections & Revenue Assurance and also for wholesale business alongwith planning, expansion, upgradation, operations, maintenance and management of core network assets (transmission media and other core network elements). He is responsible for generating revenue and driving profits in the enterprise and wholesale business.
- AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy(i) Minimum 45 years.(ii) Not more than 58 years for internal candidates and not more than 57 years for others.The age of superannuation is 60 years.
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- The incumbent should be an Engineering Graduate preferably in Electronics and Communications/Telecommunication discipline with good academic record from a recognized university/Institution.
- Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in management is desirable.
- Minimum qualification is relaxable in the case of internal candidates and Government officers with relevant and adequate background and experience.
- PAY SCALE: (a) Central Public Sector Executives. Executives holding posts in the pay scale of: Rs. 7250-8250 (IDA) Rs. 9500–11500 (IDA) Post 01.01.1992 Rs. 20500–26500 (IDA) Post 01.01.1997 Rs. 51300–73000 (IDA) Post 01.01.2007 Rs. 18400-22400 (CDA) Rs. 37400–67000 + GP Rs. 10000 (CDA) The minimum length of service required in the eligible scale will be one year for internal candidates, and two years for others as on the date of vacancy (b) Government Officers Government officers of the level of Joint Secretary in Govt. of India or on equivalent scale of pay or Major General in the Army or equivalent rank in Navy/Air Force, on the date of application will be eligible for consideration on immediate absorption basis.
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS :
- Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall send their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure I.
- The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants: through the Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE
How to apply:
- Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 29th SEPTEMBER, 2014. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED.
- Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview.Applications are to be addressed to Shri Rajiv Rai, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
- ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTIONBOARD ONLY
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 29.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From BSNL||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016