Bharathiar University (BDU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBA/ M.PHIL can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharathiar University (BDU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Fellow on or before 19/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bharathiar University (BDU)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||MBA/PGDM/ M.Phil/Ph.D|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||19/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Bharathiar University (BDU), Coimbatore-641 046|
Detail of Bharathiar University (BDU) Project Fellow Recruitment:
- Post Project Fellow
- No of Post One
- Title A study on the Empowerment of urban women street food vendors in Tamil Nadu
- Essential Qualification Second class master degree in Master of Business Administration(HR/Marketing) with a minimum of 55% marks for general category (50% in case of SC/ST/PH) or M.Phil in the subject concerned or a related subject.
- Fellowship i) NET/GATE qualified-Rs. 16,000/- p.m. for initial 2 years and Rs. 18,000/- p.m. for the third year. ii) Non-GATE/Non-NET- Rs. 14,000/- p.m. for initial 2 years and Rs. 16,000/- p.m. for the third year.
- Interview Venue Bharathiar school of management and entrepreneur development Bharathiar university (BSMED), Coimbatore.
- Last date for submission of application 19.01.2015 before 5.30 P.M
Selection Procedure for Bharathiar University (BDU) – Project Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 19/01/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Project Fellow Vacancy in Bharathiar University (BDU):
The interested candidates are requested to send the application and detailed CV with passport photo affixed to, Dr.V.KUBENDRAN, Professor / Principal Investigator, BSMED Bharathiar University, Coimbatore-641046 The candidates must submit a copy of bio-data, documents supporting their experience self-attested photocopies of all the required certificates from matriculation onwards on or before 19.01.2015. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 19/01/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From BDU|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017