Bharathiar University (BU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharathiar University (BU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies Job on or before 25/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bharathiar University (BU)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||M.A, M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||25/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||BHARATHIAR UNIVERSITY :: COIMBATORE – 641 046.|
Detail of Bharathiar University (BU) Farm Officer Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post of JRF/SRF/RA (Any one) to work in the CSIR project under the supervision of Dr. R. Rakkiyappan, Assistant professor, Department of Mathematics, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore – 641 046.
- Name of the project : “Studies on qualitative properties of fractional-order and complex- valued neural networks with time delays”
- Project duration : Three Years
- Name of the post : JRF/SRF/RA (Any one)
- Fellowship & Qualifications of JRF : Rs 12,000/- per month and HRA & MA are applicable as per university norms and M.Sc. in Mathematics or equivalent degree with 55% marks and passing of NET/GATE test. (or) Fellowship & Qualifications of SRF : Rs 14,000/- per month and HRA & MA are applicable as per university norms and M.Sc. in Mathematics or equivalent degree with 55% marks and at least two years of post-M.Sc, research/teaching experience as evidence from published papers in standard refereed journals. (or) Fellowship & Qualifications of RA : Rs 22,000/- per month and HRA & MA are applicable as per university norms and Possessing Doctorate or equivalent degree or three years of research/teaching experience.
Selection Procedure for Bharathiar University (BU)- Farm Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/03/2015
- The short listed candidates will be called for an interview. The date of the interview will be intimated by post/email. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
How to apply for Farm Officer Vacancy in Bharathiar University (BU):
The interested Candidates may apply with a brief bio data along with the copies of relevant experience certificate cum research publications. Application should reach to Dr. R. Rakkiyappan, Principal Investigator, CSIR Project, Department of Mathematics, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore – 641 046, Tamil Nadu on or before 25th March 2015.
Important dates to remeber :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/3/2015
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016