Bharathiar University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Controller Of Examination through recruitment notification – Bharathiar University Recruitment 2015 – NO.CAET/AICRP-ESA/RECRU./376/OF 2015. Candidates who have completed Master’s Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharathiar University
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Controller Of Examination Job on or before 15.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bharathiar University|
|Vacancy Name||Controller Of Examination|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||BHARATHIAR UNIVERSITY :: COIMBATORE – 641 046|
Detail of Bharathiar University Controller Of Examination Recruitment:
|Controller Of Examination||1. A Master’s Degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale. 2. At least 15 years of experience as Lecturer (Sr. Scale)/ Lecturer /Assistant Professor with eight years in Reader’s (Associate Professor) grade with experience in educational administration. (Or) Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other institutions of higher education. (Or) 15 years of administrative experience of which 8 years as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post. The appointment will be on tenure basis for a period of 3 years in the first instance. The age of superannuation for the post is 58 years. Knowledge of Tamil to the extent of carrying out official correspondence and drafting reports.||As per the Primary Cadre.||Shall be not exceed 55 years on the date of notification of advertisement.|
- Prescribed applications with other details can be had from the Registrar, Bharathiar University in person or by post from 27.01.2015 on requisition. For obtaining the applications by post, the candidates are requested to send the self-addressed stamped envelope (Size 25cm x 12 cm) to the value of Rs.20/-. Prescribed application form with other details can also be down loaded from the University Website : www.b-u.ac.in.
- Filled in application together with Registration fee of Rs.500/-(Rs.250/- for SC/ST) in the form of a Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Registrar, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore should be sent on or before 15.02.2015.
- Candidates are requested to fill the application in all respects.
- Five copies of application shall be submitted to the Registrar, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore-46.
- A relaxation of 5% will be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks at the Master’s level for the SC/ST category.
- ‘B’ in the seven point scale with UGC letter grade O,A,B,C,D,E & F will be regarded as equivalent of 55% whenever the grading system is followed
- A relaxation of 5% will be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D, degree holders who have passed their Master Degree prior to 19th September 1991
- The minimum requirement of 55% marks at Master’s level will not be insisted upon forPrincipals, Professors, Readers, Registrars, Deputy Registrars, Librarians, Deputy Librarians, and Director/Deputy Directors of Physical Education for the existing incumbents who are already in the University system. The minimum requirement in their case shall be at least 50% of marks at Master’s level. However, the 55% of marks at Master’s level will be insisted upon for those entering the system from outside and those at the entry point of Lecturers, Assistant Registrars, Assistant Librarians and Assistant Directors of Physical Education. Other details are available in the application form. No column in the application is to be left blank since consideration is given for each of the particulars provided in these columns.
- Application should be addressed to the Registrar (by designation only), Bharathiar University, Coimbatore-641 046.
- Filled in Applications ( 5 Copies ) alongwith copies of the following required particulars should be submitted to the Registrar. (i). Proof of age with an attested copy of the first page of SSLC Book: (ii). Qualifications, degrees (with year / years of passing and University in which the degrees were taken); (iii). Other academic distinctions, publications, if any; (iv). Present occupation and salary with scale of pay; (v). Language with which the applicant is conversant together with copies of recent testimonials. (vi). Names of two persons to whom a reference can be made. (candidates are advised to Xerox the copy of application form. Self designed application formats will not be entertained)
- Applications from candidates, who are in service, should be sent through proper channel. If they anticipate any delay, they may sent 4 advance copies to the Registrar. However, their application will be considered and they will be called for interview only if their application forwarded through proper channel are received in time. It shall be ensured that such applications are sent through proper channel well in advance before the date of interview.
- Applicants should be prepared to come for an interview at Coimbatore at their owncost. Applicants who attempt to canvas or bring influences in any manner will be disqualified.
- The selected candidates will be required to join duty immediately and enter into an agreement with the University in accordance with the laws of the University on joining the post.
- The last date for submission of filled-in application is 15.02.2015. The applications received after the last date and applications with incomplete particulars will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates in service are informed that pay protection in any manner will not be guaranteed on selection to the post concerned.
- Enquires through telephone or in person will not be entertained.
The syndicate reserves the right to fill or not to fill up the post without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Selection Procedure for Bharathiar University- Controller Of Examination Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15.02.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Controller Of Examination Vacancy in Bharathiar University:
The prescribed application with instructions can be had from the Registrar, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore 641 046 in person on requisition by paying Rs.100/- or sending a request with a Demand Draft/Challan for Rs. 150/-from 27.01.2015. Application with instructions, eligibility conditions etc., are also available in the University Website: www.b-u.ac.in. The Candidates who have downloaded the application from the University Website are requested to pay Rs. 100/- in the form of Demand Draft / Challan towards the cost of application along with the Registration fee of Rs. 500/- or Rs.250/- in the case of SC/ST candidate. The payment may be made in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Registrar, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore – 46. Last date of receipt of the filled in application along with Registration fee of Rs.250/- or Rs.500/- (as the case may be) is 15.02.2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15.02.2015
Bharathiar University Recruitment 2014 – NO.CAET/AICRP-ESA/RECRU./376/OF 2015.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Bharathiar University|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|