Bharathiar University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharathiar University
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 07/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bharathiar University|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||07/05/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Dr. K.Vasanth, Principal Investigator, DST-SERB, Department of Botany, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore – 641 046, Tamil Nadu|
Detail of Bharathiar University Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work in the DSTSERB research project “Development of protocols for genetic transformation of the legume Macrotyloma uniflorum (Lam.) Verdc. and cryopreservation of its somatic embryos.
- Project duration : Three years
- Name of the post : Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for two years (SRF) one year
- Qualifications & Working experience : M.Sc., with 60% marks in Botany/Molecular Biology/Biotechnology. One year or more in Molecular Biology techniques preferably in plant tissue culture and genetic transformation of legumes are desirable
- Fellowship : Rs 16,000/- per month and HRA & MA are applicable as per university norms
Selection Procedure for Bharathiar University – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 07/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Bharathiar University:
The interested candidates may apply with a brief bio-data along with the copies of relevant experience certificate cum research publications. Application should reach to Dr. K.Vasanth, Principal Investigator, DST-SERB, Department of Botany, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore – 641 046, Tamil Nadu on or before May 7th , 2015. Soft copies can also be sent to: [email protected]: No TA/DA would be given for the appearance in interview. Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be entertained for the interviews.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 07/05/2015