Bharathiar University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant, Associate Professor through recruitment notification – Bharathiar University Recruitment 2015 – ADVT.NO. ESTT./ET/2015/9747. Candidates who have completed Master Degree, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharathiar University.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant, Associate Professor Job on or before 03/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bharathiar University
Vacancy Name : Assistant, Associate Professor
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 08 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-67,000/- p.m
Job Location : COIMBATORE
Last Date to Apply for this job : 03/06/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : BHARATHIAR UNIVERSITY – COIMBATORE – 641 046
Detail of Bharathiar University Assistant, Associate Professor Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates to fill the following posts in the newly established Bharathiar University Post Graduate Extension Centre, Erode. The appointments will be made as per UGC Norms and on regular basis adhering 200 point reservation of Government of Tamilnadu.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Assistant Professor||05||i) Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/ relevant disciplines. ii) A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed). iii) A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, college or Accredited Research Institution/ industry excluding the period of Ph.D. research with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and / or research / policy papers. iv) Contribution to education innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology – mediated teaching learning process with evidence of having guided doctoral candidates and research students. v) A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS).||Rs.15,600 – 39,100 with AGP Rs.6,000/-.|
|Associate Professor||03||i. Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. ii. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.iii. Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (i) and (ii) to this Clauses candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D Degree in accordance with the University Grants commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions. iv. NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.||Rs.37,400 – 67,000 with AGP Rs.9,000/-|
Selection Procedure for Bharathiar University – Assistant, Associate Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 03/06/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant, Associate Professor Vacancy in Bharathiar University :
Application forms, instructions, required details of qualifications, experience, eligibility, pay etc, are available in the University Website www.b-u-ac.in candidates can download the applications from University Website and submit the filledin application along with the Registration fee of Rs.1000/- for others and Rs.500/- for SC/ST candidates in the form of D.D./Challan drawn in favour of The Registrar, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore – 46. Last date for submission of filled in application : 03.06.2015
- The Syndicate reserves the right to shortlist the candidates and to fill or not to fill up the posts without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Applications should be made only in the format prescribed for the Teaching position by the University.
- The prescribed application forms are given separately for Assistant Professor and Associate Professor in the University Website.
- The University will not be responsible for any loss or postal delay in transit. Candidates sending the application by post/speed post/courier should see that the application reaches this University on the prescribed last date. Applications received after the last date will be summarily rejected.
- Further, outstation candidates are informed to get their application forms well in advance and ensure that the filled in applications reaches before the prescribed last date. Late applications will not be entertained.
- Enquiries on the above subject will not be entertained.
- Since the selection of candidates is based purely on merit, attempts to canvass or bring influence on the authorities to show favour during selection will be deemed as disqualification and the application of such candidates will be rejected.
- Staff recruited on or after 01/04/2003 are covered under New Contributory Pension Scheme based on defined contribution. (G.O.Ms.No.395 of Finance (Education I) Department , dated 16/09/2003.)
- The candidates already in service should submit their applications through proper channel. Otherwise they should produce NOC obtained from the Appointing Authority * at the time of interview, failing which the applicant will not be interviewed. Appointing Authority * A. Government School (from DEO) B. Government/Aided College (from JDCE) C. Private / Self-finance (from Secretary/Principal) and endorsed by JDCE/DTCE D. University (from the Registrar)
- The candidates should submit permanent community certificate issued only by the competent authority.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 03/06/2015
Bharathiar University Recruitment 2014 – ADVT.NO. ESTT./ET/2015/9747.