Bharathiar University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Bharathiar University Recruitment 2015 – NO. IITD/IRD/RP02875/20. Candidates who have completed M.Phil/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharathiar University
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 27/01/2015 at 9.30AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bharathiar University|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||27/01/2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||Bharathiar University, Department of Biotechnology, Coimbatore-641 046, Tamil Nadu.|
Detail of Bharathiar University Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Post: Junior Research Fellow
- No. of Post: One
- Duration: 3 Years
- Title: DNA Barcoding to study the honey biodiversity in Mizoram
- Emoluments: JRF @ Rs. 16, 000/- + 20% (Rs. 3,200/-) HRA for the first two years, SRF @ Rs. 18, 000/- + 20% (Rs. 3,600/-) HRA for third year (As per DBT norms)
- Essential qualification: Candidate with Masters / M.Phil. in Biotechnology or in Life Sciences with Biotechnology as a subject.
- Desirable qualifications: Experience in Molecular techniques and Bioinformatics.
- Interview Schedule: Department of Biotechnology on 27.01.2015 at 9.30 AM
Selection Procedure for Bharathiar University – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 27/01/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Bharathiar University:
The interested candidates are requested to bring hard copies of their detailed CV along with experience and a note mentioning suitability of your candidature to the advertised position. Also bring a copy of attested certificates from matriculation onwards with all supporting original documents on 27.01.2015. The candidates are requested to strictly report between 9.00-10.00AM in Department of Biotechnology office for attending the Interview. Principal Investigator: Dr. R. Sathishkumar, Assistant Professor and Principal Investigator, DBT Project, Plant Genetic Engineering Laboratory, Department of Biotechnology, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore-641046, Tamil Nadu.
Important dates to remember :
Walkin date for this job 27/01/2015
Venue : DBT Project, Plant Genetic Engineering Laboratory, Department of Biotechnology, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore-641046, Tamil Nadu.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From BDU|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017