Bharathidasan University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharathidasan University.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 6/5/2015 at 10.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Bharathidasan University|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 12, 000/- p.m|
|Walk In Date To Apply For This Job||6/5/2015|
|Walk In Address For the Job Vacancy||Department of Microbiology, Bharathidasan University, Palkalaiperur, Tiruchirapalli – 620 024|
Detail of Bharathidasan University Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Junior Research Fellow (one position) to work on Department of Science and Technology (DST) funded research project “Identification of molecular markers to establish the transmission dynamics of leptospirosis in rural and urban environments” at the Department of Microbiology, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli.
- Duration of the project: 3 months
- Fellowship amount: Rs. 12, 000/- p.m +HRA
- Essential Qualifications: M.Sc., in Microbiology / Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Biological Sciences from a recognized university with not less than 55% aggregate marks.
- Desirable: Applicants with NET/GATE or having one year of research experience in the relevant field will be preferred.
- Age limit: 30 years as on 31th March, 2015.
Selection Procedure for Bharathidasan University – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 6/5/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Bharathidasan University:
Candidates fulfilling above requirements may walk in for an interview on Wednesday, 6 th May 2015 at 10.30 a.m. in the Department of Microbiology, Bharathidasan University, Palkalaiperur, Tiruchirapalli – 620 024, Tamil Nadu, India. Candidates are required to submit recent curriculum vitae with a passport size photograph along with attested copies of certificates in support of their claims regarding age, and educational qualifications. The original certificates shall be produced for verification before the interview. Please note that No TA and DA will be provided for attending the interview. Canvassing in any means will make the applicant disqualified.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 6/5/2015
Department of Microbiology, Bharathidasan University, Palkalaiperur, Tiruchirapalli – 620 024