Bharathidasan University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharathidasan University
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 10/02/2015. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bharathidasan University|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow, Field Assistant|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||10/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli-620024|
Detail of Bharathidasan University Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications on plain paper including a brief bio-data are invited for the post of One JRF to work in the project funded by the Science and Engineering Research Board (Start-up Research Grant(Young Scientist)), at the Department of Environmental Biotechnology, School of Environmental sciences, Bharathidasan University, Trichy.
- Title of the Project : “Isolation of Novel Peptide from ascidians (Tunicates) and its pharmaceutical applications”
- Tenure of the Project : Three years
- Nature of the Post : JRF (1)
- Essential Qualification: First class in M.Sc., Environmental Biotechnology/ Environmental Sciences/Microbiology/ Biotechnology/Life Sciences
- Desirable: Marine Science with basic microbiology techniques
- Emolument : JRF – Rs. 17,100/- p.m.
Selection Procedure for Bharathidasan University – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/02/2015
- Candidates appear for walk in interview on 07th January, 2015 at 10:30 AM in the Department of Marine Science, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Bharathidasan University :
Eligible candidates should submit their application with full bio-data along with contact phone number and email address to Dr.S.Umamaheswari, Principal Investigator, SERB Project, Department of Environmental Biotechnology, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli – 620024, on or before 10th February, 2015. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/02/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From BDU|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017