Bharathidasan University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ M.Phil can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharathidasan University
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 30/03/2015. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bharathidasan University|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow, Field Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.14,000 – 18,000/-|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli-620024|
Detail of Bharathidasan University Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the selection of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work in themfollowing Project under the supervision of Dr. T. C. Sabari Girisun, Assistant Professor, Schoolmof Physics, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli – 620 024.
- Project Title : Fabrication of channelized electron transport photo electrodes for bio sensitized solar cells.
- Agency : Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB) (Start-Up Research Grant – Young Scientists), Department of Science & Technology, New Delhi.
- Qualifications : M.Sc / M.Phil. (Physics/ Chemistry/Materials Science)
- Stipend : Rs. 14,000/- per month for first and second year and Rs.18,000/- per month for the third year
- Tenure : 3 YEARS
Selection Procedure for Bharathidasan University – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/03/2015
- Candidates appear for walk in interview on 07th January, 2015 at 10:30 AM in the Department of Marine Science, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Bharathidasan University :
Application on plain paper along with complete bio-data, attested copies of certificates, mark sheets and CSIR-NET / GATE certificates should reach on or before 30 March, 2015, 5.00 pm. by post or email. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. The application should be sent to Dr.T. C. Sabari Girisun Principal Investigator (PI) School of Physics Bharathidasan University Tiruchirappalli – 620 [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/03/2015