Bharathidasan University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharathidasan University
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Fellow on or before 09/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bharathidasan University|
|Vacancy Name||Project Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||09/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Dr. R. Rajaram, PI, Department of Marine Science, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli-620024|
Detail of Bharathidasan University Project Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from interested candidates for the temporary post of Project Fellow (1 no.) to work for a Gulf of Mannar Marine Biosphere Reserve Trust (GOMBRT) sponsored Project entitled “Quantification and impact of domestic and industrial effluents discharged into Gulf of Mannar in Tuticorin District, with specific focus on heavy metal concentration in water, sediment and biological samples” at the Department of Marine Science, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli – 620 024.
- No of post : 01
- Project Duration : 2 Years
- Essential Qualification : First class M.Sc.
- Fellowship : Rs. 8,000/-p.m.
- Essential: M.Sc., Degree in Marine Science/Marine Biology/Plant Science/Zoology/ Marine Biotechnology/Environmental Science/Botany.
- Desirable: Experience in Marine environmental and biological sample collection, storage, processing and analysis of heavy metals using AAS
Selection Procedure for Bharathidasan University – Project Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Project Fellow Vacancy in Bharathidasan University:
Applications along with bio-data and copies of certificates and other academic credentials to Dr. R. Rajaram, PI, Department of Marine Science, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli-620024 on or before 09th April, 2015 and appear for walk in interview on 10th April, 2015 at 10:30 AM in the Department of Marine Science, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli – 620 024. No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 09/04/2015