Bharathidasan University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of UGC BSR Research Fellowships through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharathidasan University
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job UGC BSR Research Fellowships on or before 25/03/2015. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bharathidasan University|
|Vacancy Name||UGC BSR Research Fellowships|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||25/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli-620024|
Detail of Bharathidasan University UGC BSR Research Fellowships Recruitment:
Applications are invited on plain paper with complete bio-data (including photo, email id and contact number) and attested copies of mark sheets and relevant credentials for the appointment as Research Fellow under the scheme “UGC BSR Research Fellowships in Science” funded by University Grants Commission, New Delhi to School of Chemistry, Bharathidasan University.
- Eligibility : M. Sc. Chemistry or an equivalent Degree (The candidates who are selected for registering to the Ph.D. programme of the University or the registration for Ph.D. may follow after the admissions)
- Number of positions : Ten
- Amount of Fellowship (for NET/GATE candidates) : : Rs. 24,800 for 1st and 2nd year : Rs. 27,900 for 3rd, 4th and 5th year For non-NET/GATE candidates : Rs. 21,700 for 1st and 2nd year : Rs. 24,800 for 3rd, 4th and 5th year with contingency grants as per UGC rules and HRA as per University rules
Selection Procedure for Bharathidasan University – UGC BSR Research Fellowships Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/03/2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for UGC BSR Research Fellowships Vacancy in Bharathidasan University :
The application with enclosures should be submitted on or before 25th March 2015 till 5.00 pm to the undersigned. The selected candidates shall be entitled for the fellowship only after approval by the UGC and receipt of the grant.
Prof. S. Muthusamy
Head, School of Chemistry
Tiruchirappalli – 620 024
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/03/2015
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017