Bharathidasan University invites application for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow with M. Sc educational background
Company name : Bharathidasan University
Posts : Junior Research Fellow
Qualification : M. Sc
Salary : Rs. 12000/-pm
No of Openings : 01
Location : Trichy
Last Date to apply : 24.09.2014
Detail Of Posts :
Junior Research Fellow:
Applications are invited for the selection of Project Assistant on temporary basis under the DST- Empowerment and Equity Opportunities for Excellence in Science (EMEQ)-Research Project entitled “Interplay between defective DNA damage signaling …….chemoresistance and genomic instability” at the Department of Biomedical Science, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli – 620 024.
- Project Duration : 4 Years
- No. of Post : Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – 1
- Qualifications : 1st class M.Sc. in Biomedical Science / Biotechnology /Biochemistry/Life Sciences/ Genetics from recognized University.
- Preferred Qualification : CSIR-NET/ GATE/ Previous Research experience/publication in same or related area
- Fellowship : Rs. 12,000/- per month
How to apply:
Candidates fulfilling the above mentioned qualification are requested to send a detailed CV to the address below or by e-mail: [email protected] on or before 24.09.2014. Short listed candidates will be called for interview on 26th September 2014, at 10.30 am in the Department of Biomedical Science, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli – 620 024.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 24.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Bharathidasan University||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|