Bharathidasan University invites application for the recruitment of Project Fellow with M.Phil/ Ph.D/ M.Ed holders
Company name :Bharathidasan University
Posts :Project Fellow
Qualification : M.Phil/ Ph.D/ M.Ed
Salary : Rs.14,000 – 18,000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 26/11/2014
Details of Post :
Application are Invited for the post of Project Fellow under the UGC Special Assistance Programme (SAP) at the level of DRS-II.
- Minimum Essential Qualification: The candidate to be considered for appointment of Project Fellow must have a minimum of 55% of marks or equivalent CGPA, (50% in case of SC/ST/ PH) at Master Degree in Education/ Educational Technology or M.Phil. in the subject concerned or related subject . The candidates appointed as Project Fellow may enrol for Ph.D. degree. For further terms and conditions, kindly visit the UGC website www.ugc.ac.in
- Age Limit: Candidates should be below the age of 40 years at the time of application.
- Remuneration: 1) For NET QUALIFIED: Consolidated salary of Rs. 16,000/- for initial period of 2 years and Rs.18,000/- for the third year. 2) For Non NET- Rs. 14,000/- P.M. for initial period of 2 years and Rs. 16,000/-p.m for the third year plus HRA as per University norms ( as per new UGC Guidelines).
How to apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply with full details on plain paper (including qualifications , age, E-mail ID, contact address, mobile number, etc. along with details of certificates of academic and technical qualifications, experiences if any) so as to reach the undersigned either as hard copy or e-mail to [email protected] before dt.26/11/2014. The application will be scrutinized on the basis of qualifications, experience and suitability of the candidates to the programme.
- Eligible candidates are requested to attend the interview on Saturday, 29.11.2014 at the Department of Educational Technology, Bharathidasan University, Khajamalai Campus, Tiruchirappalli – 620023 at 10.30 a.m. No further communication in this regard will be sent. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- This is a purely temporary post and the salary will be paid as and when received from UGC. Only those candidates who are willing to work on these terms and conditions are requested to apply. The University will disburse the fellowship amount to the Project Fellow, out of the instalment released to the Principal Investigator by the UGC. Prof. R. Karpaga Kumaravel Co-ordinator UGC SAP DRS-II Head, Dept. of Educational Technology Bharathidasan University Tiruchirappalli-620 [email protected]
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 26.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From BU|
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016