Bharathidasan University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.TECH/ MCA/ M.SC can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharathidasan University
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 22/01/2015 at 9.00 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bharathidasan University|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||22/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli-620 024|
Detail of Bharathidasan University Project Assistant Recruitment:
- Project title: “Genome-scale metabolic modeling and simulation of rumen methanogensAn in silico attempt to methane attenuation”
- Funding Agency: University Grants Commission, New Delhi
- Tenure of the project: Two years or till the end of the project period.
- Position: Project Assistant (1 no.)
- Essential qualification: First class M.Sc. in Bioinformatics/Microbiology/Biotechnology and other related decipline.
- Desirable qualification: Experience in an area relevant (Molecular Systems Engineering) to the project.
- Fellowship: Rs. 5000 per month as per the UGC norms.
- Upper age limit: 28 years
- Date of Venue of interview: 22.01.2015, Department of Bioinformatics, School of Life Sciences, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli -620 024, Tamil Nadu
Selection Procedure for Bharathidasan University – Project Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 22/01/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Assistant Vacancy in Bharathidasan University:
The above post is purely temporary and will be terminated with three month notice. The Terms and the condition of the appointment shall be governed according to UGC, Govt. of India. The eligible candidates will bring their original certificates and documents at the time of interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Dr. P. CHELLAPANDI UGC-Research Awardee, Department of Bioinformatics, School of Life Sciences, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli -620 024, Tamil Nadu
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 22/01/2015
Venue: Department of Bioinformatics, School of Life Sciences, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli -620 024, Tamil Nadu
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From BDU|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017