Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam Limited (BHAVINI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Grade/Technician through recruitment notification – Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam Limited (BHAVINI) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT.NO. 02/2015/HR. Candidates who have completed Any Degree,ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam Limited (BHAVINI).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Grade/Technician Job on or before 6/11/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam Limited (BHAVINI)
Vacancy Name :Assistant Grade/Technician
Educational Qualification : Any Bachelors Degree,ITI
Total No of Vacancy : 03 post
Salary : Rs.20,000/p.m
Job Location : Tamil Nadu
Last Date to Apply for this job : 6/11/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Senior Manager(HR-Recruitment), Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam Limited (BHAVINI), Kalpakkam, Kancheepuram Dist.- 603 102
Detail of Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam Limited (BHAVINI)Assistant Grade/Technician Recruitment:
- For S. No.1 Assistant Grade-1 (Contracts & Materials Management) Essential Qualification a) A Degree in Science (with Physics, Chemistry and mathematics) /Commerce with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. b) Should have passed a Certificate Course of a duration of not less than 6 months on MS-Windows Operating System and Desktop applications such as MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point), email management and internet surfing. Desirable: Two years working experience as Assistant /Clerk/ Typists/Data Entry Operator in Stores/Purchase/Finance line in Government/SemiGovernment organization/PSU/Reputed commercial establishments. Selection Process: Candidates have to appear for a written test, Typing and Computer Proficiency Test. Those qualified in the written test, Typing Test and Computer Proficiency Test will have to appear for personal interview for final selection.
- For S. No.2 (a) – Technician/B (Mechanical) Essential Qualification a) SSC with not less than 50% marks in Science & Mathematics individually + ITI certificate (Mechanical Trade certificate for 2 years) from a Recognized Institution. b) Should have had English as one of the Subjects at least at SSC level examination. Selection Process: Candidates have to appear for a written test. Those qualified in the written test will be called for Trade Test and personal interview for final selection.
- For Sl. No.2(b) – Technician/B (Electrical) Essential Qualification c) SSC with not less than 50% marks in Science & Mathematics individually + ITI certificate (Electrician Trade certificate for 2 years) from a Recognized Institution. d) e) Should have had English as one of the Subjects at least at SSC level examination. Selection Process: Candidates have to appear for a written test. Those qualified in the written test will be called for Trade Test and personal interview for final selection.
Selection Procedure for Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam Limited (BHAVINI) -Assistant Grade/Technician Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 6/11/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Grade/Technician Vacancy in Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam Limited (BHAVINI) :
- The application should be submitted in the proforma given in the advertisement, preferably type written in English. ii. The outer cover should be superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF
- Application should accompany self-attested photo copies of certificates in support of (a) Birth certificate/SSC Certificate for age proof (b) Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC (Recent Non-creamy layer Certificate) from the Competent Authority (c) Disability Certificate in case of physically handicapped from the Competent Authority (d) Educational qualification with mark sheets for each semester and the professional examinations appeared along with copy of graduation certificate from University (e) Experience Certificate (f) One extra passport size photograph and also bring originals for verification ONLY AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW. Candidate who attends the interview without any of the supporting documents will not be allowed to appear before the interview committee. iv. Persons working under Central Govt./State Govt./Public Sector Undertakings should submit their applications through proper channel or NOC to be enclosed along with application. Advance copy must also be sent. However, the advance copy will be considered for candidature, only on receipt of application through proper channel.
- Completed applications should be sent to Senior Manager(HR-Recruitment), Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam Limited (BHAVINI), Kalpakkam, Kancheepuram Dist.- 603 102, Tamil Nadu so as to reach us on or before 06.11.2015 vi. Corrigendum or Addendum to this advertisement, if any, shall be published only in the website of BHAVINI. Therefore, the candidates are advised to visit our website www.bhavini.nic.in regularly.
- GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS 1. Candidates of PWD are exempted from payment of application and examination fee. 2. Age relaxation would be permissible to such persons who have a minimum of 40% disability. The Competent Authority to issue Disability Certificate shall be a Medical Board duly constituted by the Central or a State Government. pg. 4 3. In the case of OBC candidates, the certificate should be in the latest format and issued not before 1st January 2015 and also clearly mention about the non-creamy layer status. 4. Mere fulfillment of requirement as laid down in the advertisement does not entitle a candidate to be called for Written test/Trade Test*/ Typing*/Computer Proficiency test* (*as applicable to category of post) /Personal interview. In case the response is more, screening will be done for short listing the number of candidates. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained. 5. BHAVINI reserves the right to fill up all the posts or alter the number of posts or even to cancel the whole process of recruitment, without assigning any reasons. 6. BHAVINI reserves the right to reject or accept the candidature of any applicant at any stage 7. The vacancies shown above are provisional and subject to variation. The filling up of vacancies indicated in the advertisements is also subject to the approval of the Competent Authority and may not be filled up if decided otherwise in terms of the orders issued by the Govt. of India from time to time. 8. Candidates may ensure that they fill-up the correct information. Candidates who furnish false information will be disqualified for Written test/Trade Test*/ Typing*/Computer Proficiency test* (*as applicable to category of post) /Personal interview 9. Schedules Caste/Scheduled Tribe candidates called for written examination from outstation and those who are not employed in Central / State Govt. / Public Sector Organization / Corporation / Local Govt./Panchayats will be paid to and fro Railway fare by Second class by the shortest route as per Govt. of India Orders on production of ticket and copy of Caste Certificate. However, the reimbursement will be restricted to the place in respect of balance distance exceeding 30 kms both ways subject to production of tickets. 10. No correspondence shall be entertained from unsuccessful candidates. 11. Record of the non-selected candidates shall not be preserved beyond six months from the date of formation of select list.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 6/11/2015
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016