Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited (BRBNMPL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy Manager through recruitment notification – Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited (BRBNMPL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. 2/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited (BRBNMPL).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Deputy Manager Job on or before 4/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited (BRBNMPL)
Vacancy Name : Deputy Manager
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.18,720-46,920 /- p.m
Job Location : Bengaluru
Last Date to Apply for this job : 4/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited, Corporate Office, Bengaluru – 560 029
Detail of Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited (BRBNMPL) Deputy Manager Recruitment:
Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited (BRBNMPL / Company), a wholly owned subsidiary of Reserve Bank of India invites applications from applicants for the following posts for its presses at Mysuru in Karnataka and Salboni in West Bengal or for any other office that may be opened in future.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Deputy Manager (Security)||2||Applicant should be an Officer in the rank equivalent to Captain and above with a minimum of five years’ of Commissioned Service in the Indian Army/Indian Navy/Indian Air Force. OR Applicant should be at the rank equivalent to Assistant Commandant and above in Para-military Forces such as Border Security Force, Central Reserve Police Force, Assam Rifles, Indo Tibetan Border Police, Central Industrial Security Force etc. and should have put in a minimum of five years of service. Note: Preference will be given to the applicants who have experience in Industrial Security and worked as Security Officer in any of the Public/Large Private Sector Organisation. (For Staff Candidates Only) : Applicant should have been an Ex-Serviceman in Junior Commissioned rank in Indian Army/Indian Navy/Indian Air Force. Applicant should also be a confirmed employee having put in a minimum of 10 years of service in the Company as on 01/06/2015.||Starting pay in the Pay Band of Rs.18720-46920 + Grade Pay of Rs. 6480/-, depending upon the place of posting total initial monthly emoluments will be approx. Rs.53,700/-(Excluding House Rent allowance, Sodexho Meal Coupons, Telephone charges, Conveyance allowance, etc.). The post carries benefits of Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Leave, Leave Travel Facility and Medical Facilities. The selected applicants on appointment are also eligible for allotment of quarters as per the allotment rules of the Company. Exceptionally meritorious candidates could be started at higher level of Pay.||For Outside applicants – Not more than 45 yrs For Staff Candidates – upper age limit is relaxable by 5 Yrs Upper age limit is relaxable as per Govt. of India guidelines as prescribed for services under the Government of India.|
Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only). No fee is payable by SC/ST/PWD applicants & Staff candidates. Requisite application fee must be paid by means of Bank Pay Order/Demand Draft( Validity 3 months) issued by a Scheduled Commercial Bank drawn in favour of „Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited‟ payable at “Bengaluru” along with the application. Payment in any other manner will not be accepted. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
Selection Procedure for Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited (BRBNMPL) – Deputy Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 4/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
IMPORTANT GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants should not enclose any certificates or copies thereof with the application. However, a copy of the Release/Discharge Order from the services should be submitted along with the application. Their candidature will be considered on the strength of the information declared in the application and release/discharge order. Shortlisted applicants called for interview will have to submit copies of certificates, testimonials etc. in support of age, educational qualification, Record of service etc. at the time of interview. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that an applicant does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he/she has furnished any incorrect / false information / certificate / documents or has suppressed any material fact/s, his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is /are detected after appointment his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- All educational qualifications must have been obtained from recognised universities/institutions in India or abroad. If grades are awarded instead of marks, applicants should clearly indicate its numerical equivalent.
- Persons discharged from service on disciplinary ground/ Persons who have been dismissed from the service of any organisation need not apply.
- Applicants already in service of Govt. /Quasi-Govt. organisation and Public Sector Banks/Undertakings will have to produce a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview. Before appointment in BRBNMPL a proper discharge certificate from the employer will have to be produced. If the application is required to be routed through their employer and in the process it reaches the BRBNMPL Office after the due date, it will not be considered eventhough submitted to their employer before the due date. In such cases applications marked ‘Advance Copy’ should be sent to BRBNMPL Office directly together with fee and the regular copy (without fee) should be routed through the employer.
- Appointments of selected candidates will be subject to his/her being declared medically fit by Company Medical Officer, satisfactory report about his/her character and antecedents by the Police Authorities, satisfactory report from his/her previous employer and referees, verification of caste/tribe and class certificate (for reserved category candidates only) and completion of all other pre recruitment formalities to the complete satisfaction of the Company. Further, such appointment shall also be subject to Service rules and Standing orders of the Company.
- The decision of BRBNMPL, in all matters relating to this recruitment will be final and binding on the applicants. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by BRBNMPL in this behalf.
- Selected candidates are liable to be posted to any of the Presses / Offices (i.e. Mysuru in Karnataka State / Salboni in West Bengal and Bengaluru) or at any of the offices / presses that may be opened by the Company in future.
- The seniority of the candidates on appointment will be as decided by the Company.
- BRBNMPL shall not be responsible for any application being rejected which is based on wrong information provided in any advertisement issued by unauthorized person / institution.
- o request will be entertained from the applicants seeking advice about their eligibility to apply.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the closing date are liable to be rejected.
- BRBNMPL takes no responsibility to collect any certificate / remittance sent separately.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of clauses in any version of this advertisement other than English, the English version published in Employment News and available on Company‟s website www.brbnmpl.co.in shall prevail. Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the courts situated in Bengaluru.
- Any corrigendum to this advertisement will be displayed only on the Company‟s website www.brbnmpl.co.in. Therefore, applicants are advised to keep checking the Company‟s website for any update.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel the Advertisement fully or partly on any grounds and such decision of the Company will be displayed only on the Company‟s website www.brbnmpl.co.in. It will not be intimated to the applicants individually. However, in case of cancellation, Examination fees paid (if any) by the applicants will be refunded to them.
How to apply for Deputy Manager Vacancy in Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited (BRBNMPL) :
Those who satisfy the aforesaid eligibility norms may submit their applications strictly in the prescribed format published herewith on one side only on A4 size paper along with requisite fee, copy of Discharge certificate/ Release order and caste/Disability certificate in the Government of India format (if applicable) and No objection certificate from the present employer. Format of the application may be downloaded from the Company‟s website www.brbnmpl.co.in. Application in any other format will be rejected. Applications, complete in all respects, should be sent only by ordinary post to the following address so as to reach on or before July 4, 2015. Address: Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran (P) Ltd., Post Box No. 2924, D.R. College P.O., Bengaluru 560 029. The said last date is extendable by 7 days i.e. upto July 11, 2015 in respect of applicants residing abroad, Sikkim, in Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Minicoy islands, north-eastern states and Ladakh Division of Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti Districts and Panaji Sub-division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh. BRBNMPL takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt of application or loss in transit.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 4/7/2015
Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited (BRBNMPL) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO. 2/2015.
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017