Bhavnagar Electricity Company Limited (BECL) invites application for the recruitment of Site In-charge with B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech educational background
Company name :Bhavnagar Electricity Company Limited (BECL)
Posts :Site In-charge
Qualification : B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech
Salary : NA
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 04.11.2014
Details of Post :
Graduate Engineer with 25 years of experience in Project execution and operation with at least 10 years at Senior Management level & having strong leadership qualities for erection, commissioning & operation of Coal / Lignite base Thermal Power Project. Age up to 55 years. Preference should be given to the candidate having worked as site includes of Power Project / Station capacity of 500 MW.
- Should be highly result oriented, should have the ability to lead, manage & influence the team to get the desired results.
- To streamline all the various packages / contractors’ for technical aspect & smooth and in time projects implementation.
- To guide team for conscience about proper quality, safety, time limit, constructability and various other aspects of power projects management.
- To provide a safe working environment for all employees, contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, Clients and visitors.
- Provide technical guidance to the Power project site, and resolve critical site issues. To ensure timely delivery in terms of cost, specifications
- To optimize utilization of men, material, equipment and staff.
- Be completely accountable for development, motivation and assessment of supervised staff and labour resources.
- Control and direct the work of all site based operations
- Close coordination with all stake holder will internal and external to ensure uninterrupted operation on site
- Optimization of all resources with a view to control cost and maximize productivity
How to apply:
To apply, please send your resume at [email protected] or before 04.11.2014
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply :04.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From BECL|
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017