BHEL Electrical Machines Limited (BHEL EML) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Executive (Finance) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed CA/ICWAcan apply for the new recruitment notification from BHEL Electrical Machines Limited (BHEL EML)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Executive (Finance) on or before 10/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||BHEL Electrical Machines Limited (BHEL EML)|
|Vacancy Name||Executive (Finance)|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||10/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Dy. General Manager (Production & HR), BHEL Electrical Machines Ltd., Bedradka Post, Kasaragod – 671124, Kerala, India.|
Detail of BHEL Electrical Machines Limited (BHEL EML) Executive (Finance) Recruitment:
We are looking for outstanding experienced executives for the following positions:
- Name of Post Executive (Finance)
- No. of Posts 1 (One) (Reserved for SC/ST)
- Scale of Pay 11,910 – 340 – 13,610 – 380 – 16,650 – 450 – 19,350 (Pre-revised) (Total emoluments at the minimum of the scale will be INR 34,808 + other benefits, as prevailing in the Company)
- Qualification Graduation with Membership in Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)/Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI/ICWAI)
- Experience Desirable Roles/Responsibility Dealing with day-to-day Financial activities of the Company.
- Upper Age Limit 29 Years, as on 31/03/2014
Terms & Conditions:
- Relaxation on upper age limit to various categories shall be applicable as prescribed in Presidential Government Directives/Act.
- The selection will be based on Written Test/Group Discussion/Personal Interview.
- The selected candidates will be on probation for a period of 1 (one) year.
- Age Relaxation : 5 years for SC/STs, 3 years for OBC, 10 years additional age relaxation for PH, additional relaxation of period of actual military service plus 3 years for ex-service men.
Instructions to Candidates:
- Candidates employed in Government/Semi Government/PSEs/Autonomous Bodies should send their applications through proper channel or produce NOC at the time of interview.
- Company shall not reimburse travelling expenses to candidates called for Test/GD/PI.
- Management reserves the right to raise the standard or specifications to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview.
- The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to meeting the health standards prescribed by the Company.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto shall be subject to jurisdiction of the Courts at Kasaragod, Kerala.
- The Company reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- BHELEML reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/reopen the recruitment process, if the need to arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- The candidate, who has left a PSE after availing voluntary retirement, shall not be considered unless he agrees to return the VRS compensation received by him to the PSE concerned.
- Any clarifications with regard to this advertisement can be had by contacting in the email id [email protected]
Selection Procedure for BHEL Electrical Machines Limited (BHEL EML) – Executive (Finance) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Executive (Finance) Vacancy in BHEL Electrical Machines Limited (BHEL EML):
The application should reach us on or before : 10 March 2015. Typed application in plain paper, giving complete bio-data (specifying name, address, date of birth, community, qualifications and experience) with self-attested copies of certificates/testimonials and one photograph, clearly superscribing the post applied for on the envelope shall be sent to: Dy. General Manager (Production & HR), BHEL Electrical Machines Ltd., Bedradka Post, Kasaragod – 671124, Kerala, India.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/03/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From BHEL EML|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017