Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Medical Officer through recruitment notification – Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed MD, DNB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Senior Medical Officer on or before 16/08/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC)
Vacancy Name : Senior Medical Officer
Educational Qualification : MD pathology, DNB pathology
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs-62,993/-pn
Job Location : Bhopal
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 16/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC), Raisen Bypass Road, Karond, Bhopal – 462 038
Detail Of Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC) Senior Medical Officer Recruitment:
The above position of consultant is to be filled up on a purely temporary contract basis in BMHRC, Bhopal. The Essential Qualifications, Experience, Age, Consolidated Monthly Consultancy Fee, the job requirements and tenure of the position is given below:
SENIOR MEDICAL OFFICER ( PHYSICIAN ) – TWO ( 02 )
- Qualification: MD/DNB (Medicine).
- Registration: Candidate must have/or applied for Additional Registration for PG Degree with MCI/ State Medical Councils. In case selected by BMHRC, they should register themselves with M.P. Medical Council.
- Consolidated Monthly Consultancy Fee : Rs. 62,993/- per month.
- Age Limit : 62 years relaxable up to 64 years in case of meritorious candidates. The upper age limit shall be determined as on 16.08.2015.
- Job Requirement :- Duties of Sr. Medical Officer at BMHRC, Bhopal
- Place of Duty :- The place of duty will be at BMHRC, Bhopal located at the above address.
- Tenure:- The individual will be initially engaged for a period of one year but the period of engagement may be curtailed or extended at the discretion of the competent authority.
Selection Procedure For Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC) – Senior Medical Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Senior Medical Officer Vacancy in Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC):
- Crucial date for determination of eligibility with regards to Educational Qualification and Experience will be the closing date of application i.e. 16.08.2015 .
- Applicants should indicate the post applied for legibly on the first page of prescribed “APPLICATION FORM”.
- JURISDICTION OF ANY DISPUTE :- In case of any legal dispute the jurisdiction of the court will be Bhopal.
- Application Form can be downloaded which is attached herewith. Application Form (hard copy only) should be accompanied by copies of necessary documents (duly self attested) and should be submitted in person or by post to the office of the Director, BMHRC, Bhopal on above mentioned address latest by 16/08/2015 along with non refundable Demand Draft of Rs.500/- for General & OBC Candidates and Rs.300/- for SC/ST candidates, drawn in favour of “Bhopal Memorial Hospital & Research Centre” and payable at Bhopal, purchased after the date of advertisement.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/08/2015