Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant Microbiologist, Senior Lab Technician through recruitment notification – Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC) Recruitment 2015 – ADV. NO. 38/04/RNTCP/2015. Candidates who have completed MD, Ph.D, M.Sc, B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Consultant Microbiologist, Senior Lab Technician Job on or before 26/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC)
Vacancy Name : Consultant Microbiologist, Senior Lab Technician
Educational Qualification : MS/MD, M.Phil/Ph.d, M.Sc, B.sc
Total No of Vacancy : 03 Post
Salary : Rs.24,300 -53,680/- p.m
Job Location : Bhopal
Last Date to Apply for this job : 26/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : BHOPAL MEMORIAL HOSPITAL AND RESEARCH CENTRE Raisen Bypass Road, Karond, Bhopal -462 038
Detail of Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC) Consultant Microbiologist, Senior Lab Technician Recruitment:
Bhopal Memorial Hospital & Research Centre for the project of “National Reference Laboratory (NRL) under Revised National TB Control Programme (RNTCP)” proposes to fill up the following vacancies on purely contractual basis
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Job specialization / responsibilities||Upper Age Limit|
|Consultant Microbiologist – NRL||01 ( UR)||
MD-Microbiology or Ph.D Medical Microbiology or M.Sc. Medical or Applied Microbiology
Preferential Qualification Five year of relevant work experience.
|Consolidated remuneration of Rs. 53,680 per month for person with qualification as MD (Microbiology) or Ph.D Medical Microbiology. Consolidated remuneration of Rs.39,900 per month for person with qualification M.Sc. Medical or Applied Microbiology.||To handle day to day correspondence in National Reference Laboratory pertaining to Culture and DST. To conduct on-site evaluation of Laboratories under RNTCP and submit periodic reports to CTD. To implement SOPs in NRL, revision of SOPs as per program need incorporating newer technology. Provide technical support in expansion of the full range of activities under the external quality assessment (EQA) for sputum smear microscopy and mycobacterial culture and drug susceptibility testing. Support in planning and scaling up of quality assured mycobacterial culture and drug susceptibility testing (DST) for MDR TB Management and drug resistance surveillance. To provide on the job training to the laboratory technicians in NRL. To engage maintenance agencies for NRL equipments and monitor their performance. To assist and monitor implementation of lab QA in states, in coordination with respective microbiologist (IRL & EQA) for all technologies (LJ,LC,LPA, CBNAAT) To coordinate with partner organizations engaged in infrastructure development or culture/ DST capacity development of NRL. To oversee data entry of Direct Microscopy/CDST labs into the TB ICT application (NIKSHAY) To provide timely feedback to CTD on performance of laboratories under RNTCP. To facilitate change management with respect to use of ICT & NIkshay tools for concerned data entry, validation & its use for public health action. Any other tasks assigned as per program needs.||Consultant–Microbiologist (UR) :- 45 years for (relaxable upto 5 years for SC/ST & 3 years for OBC Candidates (not belonging to creamy layer) in accordance with the instructions issued by the Department of Personnel and Training from time to time in this regard). The upper age limit shall be determined as on 26/08/2015.|
|Sr. Lab Technician for NRL||02 ( 01-UR & 01-OBC)||
B.Sc. biotechnology with DMLT or B.Sc Microbiology with DMLT or B.Sc. with DMLT or equivalent . Five year of work experience in related field.
Preferential Qualification M.Sc. medical microbiology or M.Sc. microbiology or M.Sc. Biotechnology.
|1.To assist microbiologists in trainings of microscopy and collection and transportation of samples and culture/ DST. 2.Manufacture panel testing sides for EQA. 3.Assist the microbiologist in On Site Evaluation. 4. Perform the laboratory activities including Culture and DST. 5.Assist Microbiologist in data compilation and analysis. To facilitate change management with respect to use of ICT & Nikshay tools for concerned data entry, validation & its use for public health action. 6.Any other tasks assigned as per program needs.||Consolidated remuneration of Rs.24,300 per month.||Sr. Lab Technician (UR & OBC) : 35 years for Senior Lab Technician (relaxable upto 5 years for SC/ST & 3 years for OBC Candidates (not belonging to creamy layer) in accordance with the instructions issued by the Department of Personnel and Training from time to time in this regard). The upper age limit shall be determined as on 26/08/2015|
Selection Procedure for Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC) – Consultant Microbiologist, Senior Lab Technician Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Consultant Microbiologist, Senior Lab Technician Vacancy in Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC) :
- The Competent Authority reserve the right to make any amendment, cancellation and changes in this advertisement in whole or in part without assigning any reason.
- The candidates are advised to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as mentioned in theadvertisement before applying for the post.
- Vacancies may increase or decrease at the time of interview by the orders of the competent authority. The vacancies indicated as above are provisional and includes anticipated vacancies. This is subject to change without any notice.
- Crucial date for determination of eligibility with regards to Educational Qualification and Experience will be the closing date of the application i.e. 26/08/2015 .
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply much before the closing date and should not wait till the last date.
- In case the last date of receipt of application is declared holiday, the last date for receipt of the application will be considered as next working day.
- Incomplete applications in any respect will not be considered. All previous applications received in this hospital are treated as cancelled and only application in response to this advertisement on prescribed pro forma attached herewith will be considered.
- It is not obligatory on the part of the Hospital to call for interview every candidate who possess the essential qualifications. The competent authority reserves the right to shortlist candidates on the basis of higher qualification/ years of experience in the subject. The decision of the Director, BMHRC will be final in this regard.
- The interview call letters, if short listed, shall be sent by speed/ registered post. However, the Hospital shall not be responsible for any postal delay/lapse, whatsoever.
- OBC Certificate for the purpose of age relaxation will mean “PERSONS OF OBC CATEGORY NOT BELONGING TO CREAMY LAYER” as defined in DOPT’s OM No. 36012/22/93-Estt (SCT) dated 8.9.1993 & modified vide O.M.No.36033/3/2004-Estt(Res) dated 9.3.2004 and 14.10.2008 and subsequently revised vide O.M.No.36035/1/2013-Estt.(Res.) dated 27.5.2013. The closing date for receipt of application will be treated as the date of reckoning for OBC status of the candidate and also for assuming that the candidate does not fall in the Creamy Layer on the reckoning date. The candidate should furnish the relevant OBC certificate in the format prescribed for Govt. Job and furnish declaration. OBC candidate must, therefore, furnish valid and updated OBC certificate which should specifically include the clause regarding “Exclusion from Creamy Layer” in order to get age relaxation.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of candidates or to being political or other outside influence with regard to selection/recruitment will lead to disqualification.
- No correspondence or personal inquiries shall be entertained.
- The appointment to the said post will be subject to physical fitness from the competent medical board for which he will be sent to designated medical authority by the Institution before joining the post.
- No TA/DA is admissible for the Interview.
- The appointee will not be granted any claim or right for regular appointment to any post.
- The appointee shall be on the whole time appointment of the institution and shall not accept any other appointment, paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself / herself in private practice of any kind during the period of contract.
- Applicants should indicate the post applied for legibly on the first page of prescribed “APPLICATION FORM”.
- JURISDICTION OF ANY DISPUTE : In case of any legal dispute the jurisdiction of the court will be Bhopal.
- APPLCIATION FORM can be downloaded which is attached herewith. APPLICATION FORM (hard copy only) should be accompanied by copies of necessary documents (duly attested by a Gazetted Officer) and should be submitted in person or by post to the office of the Director, BMHRC, Bhopal on above mentioned address latest by 26/08/2015 along with non refundable Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- for General & OBC candidates and Rs. 300/- for SC/ST candidates, drawn in favour of Bhopal Memorial Hospital & Research Centre”, and payable at Bhopal, purchased after the date of advertisement.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 26/8/2015
Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC) Recruitment 2014 – ADV. NO. 38/04/RNTCP/2015.
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017