Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Residents through recruitment notification – Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No. 28/ 2015. Candidates who have completed M.B.B.S, MD/ MS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Senior Residents Job on or before 28.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Residents|
|Educational Qualification||M.B.B.S, MS/MD|
|Total No of Vacancy||08 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 15,600-39,100/- p.m|
|Last date to apply for this job||28.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||BHOPAL MEMORIAL HOSPITAL AND RESEARCH CENTRE Raisen Bypass Road, Karond, Bhopal – 462 038|
Detail of Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC) Senior Residents Recruitment:
- SENIOR RESIDENTS
- Eligibility Criteria : MBBS with Postgraduate Degree (approved by MCI) in the concerned specialty. Note:- Candidates with Diploma, will only be considered if P.G. Degree candidates are not available.
- Registration :Candidate must have/or applied for Additional Registration for PG Degree/ PG Diploma with MCI/ M.P. State Medical Council.
- Pay Scale : PB-3 (15600-39100) + GP of Rs.6600 + 25% NPA + other admissible allowances
- Upper Age limit: 33 yrs. (Relaxable upto 3 years for OBC candidates (not belonging to creamy layer) in accordance with the instructions issued by the Department of Personnel and Training from time to time in this regard). The Upper age limit shall be determined as on i.e. 23rd March 2015.
- The Competent Authority reserve the right to make any amendment, cancellation and changes in this advertisement in whole or in part without assigning any reason.
- The candidates are advised to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the advertisement before applying for the posts.
- Vacancies may increase or decrease at the time of interview by the orders of the competent authority. The vacancies indicated as above are provisional and includes anticipated vacancies. This is subject to change without any notice.
- Crucial date for determination of eligibility with regards to Educational Qualification and Experience will be the closing date of application i.e. 05.01.2015.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply much before the closing date and should not wait till the last date.
- In case the last date of receipt of application is declared holiday, the last date for receipt of the application will be considered as next working day.
- Incomplete applications in any respect will not be considered. All previous applications received in this hospital are treated as cancelled and only application in response to this advertisement on prescribed pro forma attached herewith will be considered.
- Applications received late, unsigned and or without fee will not be entertained. The Hospital will not be responsible for late receipt of application due to postal delay.
- It is not obligatory on the part of the Hospital to call for interview every candidate who possess the essential qualifications. The competent authority reserves the right to shortlist candidates on the basis of higher qualification/years of experience in the subject. The decision of the Director, BMHRC will be final in this regard.(x) Any canvassing by or on behalf of candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selection / recruitment will lead to disqualification.
- No correspondence or personal inquiries shall be entertained.
- The appointment to the said post will be subject to physical fitness from the competent medical board for which he will be sent to designated medical authority by the Institution before joining the post.
Selection Procedure for Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC) – Senior Residents Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28.03.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Senior Residents vacancy in Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC):
Applicants should indicate the post applied for legibly on the first page of prescribed “APPLICATION FORM”. JURISDICTION OF ANY DISPUTE:- In case of any legal dispute the jurisdiction of the court will be Bhopal. Application Form can be downloaded which is attached herewith. Application Form (hard copy only ) should be accompanied by copies of necessary documents (duly self attested) and should be submitted in person or by post to the office of the Director, BMHRC, Bhopal on above mentioned address latest by 23rd March 2015. along with non refundable Demand Draft of Rs.500/- for General & OBC Candidates and Rs.300/- for SC/ST candidates, drawn in favour of “Bhopal Memorial Hospital & Research Centre” and payable at Bhopal, purchased after the date of advertisement.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply for this job : 28.03.2015
Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No. 28/ 2015.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From BMHRC|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
|Other Medical jobs|
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017