Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Professor & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 33/2015. Candidates who have completed DM, DNB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Professor & More Vacancies Job on or before 26/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC)|
|Vacancy Name||Professor & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||DM, DNB pathology|
|Total No of Vacancy||21 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||26/06/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||BHOPAL MEMORIAL HOSPITAL AND RESEARCH CENTRE Raisen Bypass Road, Karond, Bhopal – 462 038|
Detail of Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC)Professor & More Vacancies Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Professor||9||DM/DNB, MCh||PB-4 Rs.37400-67000+ GP Rs 8700||50 years|
|Associate Professor||7||DM/DNB, MCh||PB-3 Rs.15600-39100+ GP Rs 7600||45 years|
|Assistant Professor||5||DM/DNB, MCh||PB-3 Rs. 15600-39100+ GP Rs 6600||40 years|
Selection Procedure for Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC)- Professor & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26/06/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Professor & More Vacancies Vacancy in Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC):
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to make any amendment, cancellation and changes in this advertisement in whole or in part without assigning any reason.
- The candidates are advised to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the advertisement before applying for the posts.
- Vacancies may increase or decrease at the time of interview by the orders of the competent authority. The vacancies indicated as above are provisional and includes anticipated vacancies. This is subject to change without any notice.
- Crucial date for determination of eligibility with regards to Educational Qualification and Experience will be the closing date of application i.e. 26/06/2015.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply much before the closing date and should not wait till the last date.
- In case the last date of receipt of application is declared holiday, the last date for receipt of the application will be considered as next working day.
- Incomplete applications in any respect will not be considered. All previous applications received in this hospital are treated as cancelled and only application in response to this advertisement on prescribed pro forma attached herewith will be considered.
- Applications received late, unsigned and or without fee will not be entertained. The Hospital will not be responsible for late receipt of application due to postal delay.
- It is not obligatory on the part of the Hospital to call for interview every candidate who possess the essential qualifications. The competent authority reserves the right to shortlist candidates on the basis of higher qualification/years of experience in the subject. The decision of the Director General, ICMR will be final in this regard.
- The interview call letters, if short listed, shall be sent by speed/ registered post. However, the Hospital shall not be responsible for any postal delay/lapse, whatsoever.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selection / recruitment will lead to disqualification.
- Candidates serving in Govt./ Autonomous bodies should apply Through Proper Channel and should submit a ‘No Objection’ certificate from their employer at the time of interview. In case they do not furnish the same for some reasons or other, their candidature will straight away be rejected.
- Other service conditions will be applicable as per service condition prescribed from time to time by the ICMR.
- No correspondence or personal inquiries shall be entertained.
- The appointment to the said post will be subject to physical fitness from the competent medical board for which he will be sent to designated medical authority by the Institution before joining the post. (i) OBC Certificate for the purpose of age relaxation will mean “PERSONS OF OBC CATEGORY NOT BELONGING TO CREAMY LAYER” as defined in DOPT’s OM No. 36012/22/93-Estt (SCT) dated 8.9.1993 & modified vide O.M.No.36033/3/2004- Estt(Res) dated 9.3.2004 and 14.10.2008 and subsequently revised vide O.M.No.36035/1/2013-Estt.(Res.) dated 27.5.2013. The closing date for receipt of application will be treated as the date of reckoning for OBC status of the candidate and also for assuming that the candidate does not fall in the Creamy Layer on the reckoning date. The candidate should furnish the relevant OBC certificate in the format prescribed for Govt. Job and furnish declaration. OBC candidate must, therefore, furnish valid and updated OBC certificate which should specifically include the clause regarding “Exclusion from Creamy Layer” in order to get age relaxation. IM
- Application Form (hard copy only ) should be accompanied by copies of necessary documents (duly attested by a Gazetted Officer) and should be submitted in person or by post to the office of the Director, BMHRC, Bhopal on above mentioned address latest by 26.06.2015 along with non refundable Demand Draft of Rs.500/- for General & OBC candidates and Rs.300/- for SC/ST candidates, drawn in favour of “Bhopal Memorial Hospital & Research Centre” and payable at Bhopal, purchased after the date of advertisement.
Application Form (hard copy only ) should be accompanied by copies of necessary documents (duly attested by a Gazetted Officer) and should be submitted in person or by post to the office of the Director, BMHRC, Bhopal on above mentioned address latest by 26/06/2015 along with non refundable Demand Draft of Rs.500/- for General & OBC candidates and Rs.300/- for SC/ST candidates, drawn in favour of “Bhopal Memorial Hospital & Research Centre” and payable at Bhopal, purchased after the date of advertisement.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 26/06/2015
Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 33/2015.
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016