Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC) invites application for the recruitment of Consultant with Graduate holders
Company name :Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC)
Qualification : Graduate
Salary :Rs. 40,000/- P.M
No of Post :01
Last date to apply : 26.12.2014.
Details of Post :
The above position of consultant is to be filled up on a purely temporary contract basis in BMHRC, Bhopal. The Essential Qualifications, Experience, Age, Consolidated Monthly Consultancy Fee, the job requirements and tenure of the position is given below:-
- Essential Requirement : – Retired Officer of Govt. / Autonomous bodies with educational qualification as graduate in any discipline and possessing 15 years of experience of administrative work at the level of Section Officer and above with sound knowledge of the Fundamental and Supplementary Rules framed by the Government of India and such other rules and orders concerning the service conditions of employees is sued by the Government of India from time to time. Applicant should possess practical knowledge of computer applications and internet usage.
- Upper Age Limit: 60 years relaxable upto 62 years in case of meritorious candidates. The upper age limit shall be determined as on 26.12.2014.
- Consolidated Monthly Consultancy Fee :- Rs. 40,000/- P.M. All applicable taxes as per Govt. rules and regulations will be deducted at source.
- Job Requirement :- To assist BMHRC in adapting its administration to work in accordance with the rules and regulations of the Central Government as applicable to employees of Indian Council of Medical Research, an autonomous organization under the Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare.
- Place of Duty :- The place of duty will be BMHRC, Bhopal located at the above address.
- Tenure:- The individual will be initially engaged for a period of one year but the period of engagement may be curtailed or extended at the discretion of the competent authority
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS :
- The Competent Authority reserve the right to make any amendment, cancellation and changes in this advertisement in whole or in part without assigning any reason.
- The candidates are advised to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the advertisement before applying for the posts.
- Vacancies may increase or decrease at the time of interview by the orders of the competent authority. The vacancies indicated as above are provisional and includes anticipated vacancies. This is subject to change without any notice.
- Crucial date for determination of eligibility with regards to Educational Qualification and Experience will be the closing date of application i.e. 26.12.2014.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply much before the closing date and should not wait till the last date.
- In case the last date of receipt of application is declared holiday, the last date for receipt of the application will be considered as next working day.
- Incomplete applications in any respect will not be considered. All previous applications received in this hospital are treated as canceled and only application in response to this advertisement on prescribed pro forma attached herewith will be considered.
- Applications received late, unsigned and or without fee will not be entertained. The Hospital will not be responsible for late receipt of application due to postal delay.
- It is not obligatory on the part of the Hospital to call for interview every candidate who possess the essential qualifications. The competent authority reserves the right to shortlist candidates on the basis of higher qualification/years of experience in the subject. The decision of the Director, BMHRC will be final in this regard.
- The interview call letters, if short listed, shall be sent by speed/ registered post. However, the Hospital shall not be responsible for any postal delay/lapse, whatsoever.
HOW TO APPLY :
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selection/recruitment will lead to disqualification.
- No correspondence or personal inquiries shall be entertained.
- As the engagement of Consultant would be on full-time contract basis they would not be permitted to take up any other assignment either part time or full time during the period of consultancy.
- IMPORTANT * Applicants should indicate the post applied for legibly on the first page of prescribed “APPLICATION FORM”. * JURISDICTION OF ANY DISPUTE :- In case of any legal dispute the jurisdiction of the court will be Bhopal. * Application Form can be downloaded which is attached herewith. Application Form (hard copy only ) should be accompanied by copies f necessary documents (duly attested by a Gazetted Officer) and should be submitted in person or by post to the office of the Director, BMHRC, Bhopal on above mentioned address latest by 26.12.2014 along with non refundable Demand Draft of Rs.500/- for General & OBC Candidates and Rs.300/- for SC/ST candidates, drawn in favour of “Bhopal Memorial Hospital & Research Centre” and payable at Bhopal, purchased after the date of advertisement.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 26.12.2014.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From BMHRC|
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016