Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre(BMHRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Residents through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Shivaji University(SUK).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Residents Job on or before28/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name :Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre(BMHRC)
Vacancy Name : Junior Residents
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Rs.39,100/p.m
Job Location : Bhopal
Last Date to Apply for this job :28/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre(BMHRC),Raisen Bypass Road, Karond, Bhopal – 462 038
Detail of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Junior Residents Recruitment:
- UNIOR RESIDENTS – for all departments
- Eligibility Criteria : MBBS Degree (approved by MCI) from a recognized Med ical College / University who have completed their internship.
- Registration : Candidate must have/or applied with MCI/ M.P.State Medical Council.
- Pay Scale : PB-3 (15600-39100) + GP of Rs.5400+25% NPA+ other admissible allowances.
- Upper Age Limit : 30 yrs. (Relaxable upto 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC candidates (not belonging to creamy layer & for persons with disabiliites shall be relaxable by 10 years (15 years for SCs / STs and 13 years for OBCs) in accordance with the instructions issued by the Department of Personnel and Training (GOI) from time to time in this regard ). The Upper age limit shall be determined as oni.e. 28/09/2015. Relaxation for PWD in age limit shall be applicable irrespective of the fact whether the post is reserved or not provided the post is identified suitable for persons with disabilities.
- Tenure : The tenure of Junior Resident is for Three Years including any service rendered as Junior Resident earlier on adhoc/ regular basis in any Govt. of India/State Government hospital. The appointment will be initially for a period of one year, which could be extended for a period of three years on an annual basis subject to the satisfactory work & conduct report from the concerned HOD
Selection Procedure for Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre(BMHRC) – Junior Residents Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Residents Vacancy in Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre(BMHRC) :
- The Competent Authority reserve the right to make any amendment, cancellation and changes in this
- advertisement in whole or in part without assigning any reason.
- The candidates are advised to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the advertisement before applying for the posts.
- Vacancies may increase or decrease at the time of interview by the orders of the competent authority.The vacancies indicated as above are provisional and includes anticipated vacancies. This is subject to change without any notice.
- Crucial date for determination of eligibility with regards to Educational Qualification, Age and Experience will be the closing date of application i.e. 28/09/2015.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to app
- ly much before the closing date and should not wait till the last date.
- In case the last date of receipt of application is declared holiday, the last date for receipt of the application will be considered as next working day.
- Incomplete applications in any respect will not be considered. All previous applications received in this hospital are treated as canceled and only application in response to this advertisement on prescribed pro forma attached herewith will be considered.
- Applications received late, unsigned and or without fee will not be entertained. The Hospital will not be responsible for late receipt of application due to postal delay.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selection / recruitment will lead to disqualification.
- Candidates serving in Govt./ Autonomous bodies should apply Through Proper Channel.
- The candidates, who are employed should submit a ‘N o Objection’ certificate from their employer at the time of interview. In case, they do not furnish the same for some reasons or other, their candidature will straight away be rejected.
- Other service conditions will be applicable as per service condition prescribed from time to time by the ICMR/ Govt. of India.No correspondence or personal inquiries shall be entertained.
- The appointment to the said post will be subject to physical fitness from the competent medical board for which he will be sent to designated medical authority by the Institution before joining the post.Contd..OBC Certificate for the purpose of age relaxation will mean “PERSONS OF OBC CATEGORY NOT BELONGING TO CREAMY LAYER” as defined in DOPT’s OM No. 36012/22/93-Estt (SCT) dated 8.9.1993 & modified vide O.M.No.36033/3/2004- Estt (Res.) dated 9.3.2004 and 14.10.2008 and subsequently revised vide O.M.No.36035/1/2013-Estt. (Res.) dated 27.5.2013. The closing date for receipt of application will betreated as the date of reckoning for OBC status of the candidate and also for assuming that the candidate does not fall in the Creamy Layer on the reckoning date. The candidate should furnish t he relevant OBC certificate in the format prescribed for Govt. Job and furnish declaration. OBC candidate must, therefore, furnish valid and updated OBC certificate which should specifically include the clause regarding “Exclusion from Creamy Layer” in order to get age relaxation.
- It shall also be indicated that persons suffering from not less than 40% of the relevant disabilshall alone be eligible for the benefit of reservation. (Enclose proof of Certificate issued by a Competent Authority.)
- Regarding Medical Examination : As per Rule 10 of the fundamental rules, every new entrant to Govt. Service on initial appointment is required to produce a medical certificate of fitness issued bya Competent Authority. In case of medical examination of a person with disability for appointment to a post identified as suitable to be held by a person suffering from a particular kind of disability, the concerned Medical Officer or Board shall be informed beforehand that the post is identified suitable to be held by persons with disability of the relevant category and the candidate shall then be examined medically keeping this fact in view.
- IMPORTANT Applicants should indicate the post applied for legibly on the first page of prescribed“APPLICATION FORM”.
- JURISDICTION OF ANY DISPUTE:- In case of any legal dispute the jurisdiction of the court will be Bhopal.
- Application Form can be downloaded which is attached herewith. Application Form (hard copy only ) should be accompanied by copies of necessary documents (duly self attested) and should be submitted in person or by post to the office of the Director, BMHRC, Bhopal on above mentioned address latest by 28/09/2015 along with non refundable Demand Draft of Rs.500/- for General & OBC Candidates, Rs.300/- for SC/ST candidates, drawn in favour of “Bhopal Memorial Hospital & Research Centre” and payable at Bhopal and No DD for PH candidates , purchased after the date of advertisement
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job28/9/2015