Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Lab Technician through recruitment notification – Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC) Recruitment 2015 – Adv. No. 29/03/RNTCP/2015. Candidates who have completed B.Sc/ M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Senior Lab Technician Job on or before 23.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Lab Technician|
|Educational Qualification||B.sc/ M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last date to apply for this job||23.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||BHOPAL MEMORIAL HOSPITAL AND RESEARCH CENTRE Raisen Bypass Road, Karond, Bhopal – 462 038 (A 350 Bed Super- pecialty Hospital Under Department of Indian Council of Medical Research(ICMR), Department of Health Research (MoH&FW), Govt. of India)|
Detail of Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC) Senior Lab Technician Recruitment:
Bhopal Memorial Hospital & Research Centre for the project of “National Reference Laboratory (NRL) under Revised National TB Control Programme (RNTCP)” proposes to fill up the following vacancies on purely contractual basis
- No of post : 01
- Qualification : B.Sc Biotechnology with DMLT or B.Sc Microbiology with DMLT or B.Sc. with DMLT or equivalent . Five year of work experience in related field.
- Preferential Qualification : M.Sc. medical microbiology or M.Sc. microbiology or M.Sc. Biotechnology
- Job specialization / responsibilities : 1.To assist microbiologists in trainings of microscopy and collection and transportation of samples and culture/DST. 2. Manufacture panel testing sides for EQA. 3. Assist the microbiologist in On Site Evaluation. 4. Perform the laboratory activities including Culture and DST. 5. Assist Microbiologist in data compilation and analysis. To facilitate change management with respect to use of ICT & Nikshay tools for concerned data entry, validation & its use for public health action. 6. Any other tasks assigned as per program needs.
- Consolidated remuneration of Rs.24,300 per month.
Selection Procedure for Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC) – Senior Lab Technician Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23.02.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Medical Officers vacancy in Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC):
The Competent Authority reserve the right to make any amendment, cancellation and changes in this advertisement in whole or in part without assigning any reason. The candidates are advised to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the advertisement before applying for the post. Vacancies may increase or decrease at the time of interview by the orders of the competent authority. The vacancies indicated as above are provisional and includes anticipated vacancies. This is subject to change without any notice. Crucial date for determination of eligibility with regards to Educational Qualification and Experience will be the closing date of the application i.e. 23/02/2015. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply much before the closing date and should not wait till the last date. In case the last date of receipt of application is declared holiday, the last date for receipt of the application will be considered as next working day. The closing date for receipt of application will be treated as the date of reckoning for OBC status of the candidate and also for assuming that the candidate does not fall in the Creamy Layer on the reckoning date. The candidate should furnish the relevant OBC certificate in the format prescribed for Govt. Job and furnish declaration. OBC candidate must, therefore, furnish valid and updated OBC certificate which should specifically include the clause regarding “Exclusion from Creamy Layer” in order to get age relaxation. Application Form (hard copy only) should be accompanied by copies of necessary documents (duly self attested) and should be submitted in person or by post to the office of the Director, BMHRC, Bhopal on above mentioned address latest by 23/02/2015 along with non refundable Demand Draft of Rs.500/- for OBC Candidates drawn in favour of “Bhopal Memorial Hospital & Research Centre” and payable at Bhopal, purchased after the date of advertisement.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply for this job :23.02.2015
Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC) Recruitment 2015 – Adv. No. 29/03/RNTCP/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From BMHRC|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
|Other Medical jobs|
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017