Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Medical Officers through recruitment notification – Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. 27/2015. Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Consultant Job on or before 30.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC)|
|Vacancy Name||Medical Officers|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 54,338/- p.m|
|Last date to apply for this job||20.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||BHOPAL MEMORIAL HOSPITAL AND RESEARCH CENTRE Raisen Bypass Road, Karond, Bhopal – 462 038 (A 350 Bed Super- pecialty Hospital Under Department of Indian Council of Medical Research(ICMR), Department of Health Research (MoH&FW), Govt. of India)|
Detail of Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC) Medical Officers Recruitment:
- Qualification : MBBS from MCI recognized Medical Colleges who have completed their Rotatory Internship. Registration : Candidate must have/or applied for Registration with MCI/ State Medical Councils. In case selected by BMHRC, they should register themselves with M.P. Medical Council.
- Consolidated Monthly Fee : Rs. 54338/- per month
- Upper age limit: 58 yrs. The Upper age limit shall be determined as on 20.02.2015.
- Place of Duty : The place of duty will be at BMHRC, Bhopal located at the Indian Council Of Medical Research (Department Of Health Research), Ministry Of Health & Family Welfare, Government Of India, Raisen By Pass Road, Bhopal – 462038 (M.P.)
- Application Fee: Demand Draft of Rs.500/- for General & OBC Candidates and Rs.300/- for SC/ST candidates, drawn in favour of “Bhopal Memorial Hospital & Research Centre” and payable at Bhopal
- The Competent Authority reserve the right to make any amendment, cancellation and changes in this advertisement in whole or in part without assigning any reason.
- The candidates are advised to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the advertisement before applying for the posts.
- Vacancies may increase or decrease at the time of interview by the orders of the competent authority. The vacancies indicated as above are provisional and includes anticipated vacancies. This is subject to change without any notice.
- Crucial date for determination of eligibility with regards to Educational Qualification and Experience will be the closing date of application i.e. 05.01.2015.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply much before the closing date and should not wait till the last date.
- In case the last date of receipt of application is declared holiday, the last date for receipt of the application will be considered as next working day.
- Incomplete applications in any respect will not be considered. All previous applications received in this hospital are treated as cancelled and only application in response to this advertisement on prescribed pro forma attached herewith will be considered.
- Applications received late, unsigned and or without fee will not be entertained. The Hospital will not be responsible for late receipt of application due to postal delay.
- It is not obligatory on the part of the Hospital to call for interview every candidate who possess the essential qualifications. The competent authority reserves the right to shortlist candidates on the basis of higher qualification/years of experience in the subject. The decision of the Director, BMHRC will be final in this regard.(x) Any canvassing by or on behalf of candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selection / recruitment will lead to disqualification.
- No correspondence or personal inquiries shall be entertained. (xii) The appointment to the said post will be subject to physical fitness from the competent medical board for which he will be sent to designated medical authority by the Institution before joining the post.
Selection Procedure for Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC) – Medical Officers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20.02.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Medical Officers vacancy in Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC):
Application Form (hard copy only ) should be accompanied by copies of necessary documents (duly self attested) and should be submitted in person or by post to the office of the Director, BMHRC, Bhopal ,Indian Council Of Medical Research (Department Of Health Research), Ministry Of Health & Family Welfare, Government Of India, Raisen By Pass Road, Bhopal – 462038 (M.P.) latest by 20.02.2015. along with non refundable Demand Draft
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply for this job :20.02.2015
Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. 27/2015.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From BMHRC|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
|Other Medical jobs|
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017