Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC) invites application for the recruitment of Public Relation Officer with Bachelor degree educational background
Company name : Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC)
Posts : Public Relation Officer
Qualification : Bachelor degree
Salary : Rs.9300-34800/- per month
No of Post : 01
Location : Bhopal
Last date to apply : 16.10.2014
Details of Post :
Public Relation Officer:
- No of post : 01
- Qualification : Bachelor Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University.Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication / Public Relations or Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication/ Public Relations from a recognized University.
- Experience : Five years professional experience in Public Relations/ Journalism / Mass communication in any government / Public Sector Undertaking and News Paper / Electronic media Organization of standing, gained after obtaining essential educational qualifications.
- Pay Scale: PB-2 (Rs.9300-34800) + GP of Rs.4800+ Other admissible allowances.
- Upper Age Limit : 45 yrs. (Relaxation will be provided as per Govt. of India Rules). The Upper Age Limit shall be determined as on closing date i.e. 16th October 2014.
- The Competent Authority reserve the right to make any amendment, cancellation and changes in this advertisement in whole or in part without assigning any reason.
- The candidates are advised to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the advertisement before applying for the posts.
- Vacancies may increase or decrease at the time of interview by the orders of the competent authority.
- The vacancies indicated as above are provisional and includes anticipated vacancies. This is subject to change without any notice.
- Crucial date for determination of eligibility with regards to Educational Qualification and Experience will be the closing date of application i.e. 16th October 2014.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply much before the closing date and should not wait till the last date.
- In case the last date of receipt of application is declared holiday, the last date for receipt of the application will be considered as next working day.
- Incomplete applications in any respect will not be considered. All previous applications received in this hospital are treated as cancelled and only application in response to this advertisement on prescribed pro forma attached herewith will be considered.
- Applications received late, unsigned and or without fee will not be entertained. The Hospital will not be responsible for late receipt of application due to postal delay
How to apply:
Application Form (hard copy only ) should be accompanied by copies of necessary documents (duly attested by a Gazetted Officer) and should be submitted in person or by post to the office of the Director, BMHRC, Bhopal on above mentioned address latest by 16th October 2014, along with non refundable Demand Draft of Rs.500/- for General & OBC candidates and Rs.300/- for SC/ST candidates, drawn in favour of “Bhopal Memorial Hospital & Research Centre” and payable at Bhopal, purchased after the date of advertisement
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 16.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From BMHRC||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017