Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC) invites application for the recruitment of Senior Medical Officer with MD/ DNB holders
Company name : Bhopal Memorial Hospital and ResearchCentre (BMHRC)
Posts : Senior Medical Officer
Qualification : MD/ DNB
Salary : Rs. 65,595/-pm
No of Post : 02
Location : Bhopal
Last date to apply : 26.12.2014
Details of Post :
Senior Medical Officer:
The above position of consultant is to be filled up on a purely temporary contract basis in BMHRC, Bhopal. The Essential Qualifications, Experience, Age, Consolidated Monthly Consultancy Fee, the job requirements and tenure of the position is given below:
- No of post : 02
- Qualification: MD/DNB (Medicine).
- Registration: Candidate must have/or applied for Additional Registration for PG Degree with MCI/ State Medical Councils. In case selected by BMHRC, they should register themselves with M.P. Medical Council.
- Consolidated Monthly Consultancy Fee : Rs. 65,595/- per month.
- Age Limit : 62 years relaxable up to 64 years in case of meritorious candidates. The upper age limit shall be determined as on 26.12.2014 .
- Job Requirement :- Duties of Sr. Medical Officer at BMHRC, Bhopal
- Place of Duty :- The place of duty will be at BMHRC, Bhopal located at the above address.
- Tenure:- The individual will be initially engaged for a period of one year but the period of engagement may be curtailed or extended at the discretion of the competent authority.
How to apply:
- The appointment to the said post will be subject to physical fitness from the competent medical board for which he will be sent to designated medical authority by the Institution before joining the post.
- OBC Certificate for the purpose of age relaxation will mean “PERSONS OF OBC CATEGORY NOT BELONGING TO CREAMY LAYER” as defined in DOPT’s OM No. 36012/22/93-Estt (SCT) dated 8.9.1993 & modified vide O.M.No.36033/3/2004-Estt(Res) dated 9.3.2004 and 14.10.2008 and subsequently revised vide O.M.No.36035/1/2013-Estt.(Res.) dated 27.5.2013.
- The closing date for receipt of application will be treated as the date of reckoning for OBC status of the candidate and also for assuming that the candidate does not fall in the Creamy Layer on the reckoning date. The candidate should furnish the relevant OBC certificate in the format prescribed for Govt. Job and furnish declaration. OBC candidate must, therefore, furnish valid and updated OBC certificate which should specifically include the clause regarding “Exclusion from Creamy Layer” in order to get age relaxation.
- Application Form (hard copy only) should be accompanied by copies of necessary documents (duly attested by a Gazetted Officer) and should be submitted in person or by post to the office of the Director, BMHRC, Bhopal on above mentioned address latest by 26.12.2014 along with non refundable Demand Draft of Rs.500/- for General & OBC Candidates and Rs.300/- for SC/ST candidates, drawn in favour of “Bhopal Memorial Hospital & Research Centre” and payable at Bhopal, purchased after the date of advertisement.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 26.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From BMHRC|